💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic

Isn't that the video which was pretty skimpy on actual detail and PM just used assumptions that everybody made anyway

i.e. not a single sip of real tea, but probably true 

buy bionic

bionic

oh i just saw it posted in dragracetea

i guess its true then

Spoiler

there was never any chance that anybody could beat lala ri's multiplier. im glad for her (she would've been 2nd choice if not jaymes so w/e i won either way) but it makes a mockery of the whole public vote lol

buy bionic

weed
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

oh i just saw it posted in dragracetea

i guess its true then

Hide contents

there was never any chance that anybody could beat lala ri's multiplier. im glad for her (she would've been 2nd choice if not jaymes so w/e i won either way) but it makes a mockery of the whole public vote lol

can I ask where/how you find the tea? I go to "newest" and there's nothing AS8, on the AS8 thread there's so many weeks/month old posts I don't see anything new, most recent post is 11 days old... 

bionic
2 minutes ago, weed said:

can I ask where/how you find the tea? I go to "newest" and there's nothing AS8, on the AS8 thread there's so many weeks/month old posts I don't see anything new, most recent post is 11 days old... 

go into the pinned weekly thread and its one of the first top level comments by new

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

weed
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

go into the pinned weekly thread and its one of the first top level comments by new

I found it thank u <3 <3 <3

• Thanks 1

Luke78619
25 minutes ago, CyanDante said:
  Hide contents

So ultimately they rigged the fame games as well, Lala would win anyway because her votes got multiplied by 3. Love Lala Ri but she won the fame games with the crunchiest of the outfits in the whole season.

I don’t think majority of people have been voting based on the runways tbh 

every time someone was eliminated it was “we have to vote for MKD, she’s so kind and deserves better” or “darienne has had a massive glow up, vote for her” or “LaLa Ri was robbed, vote for hee coz she should’ve been saved” 

whenever it’s a fan vote, it’s always the fan fave that will win, regardless of the criteria :messga:

happy for her though, she made the season so much better so I’m not mad 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

Levine
30 minutes ago, weed said:

They could rig it in anyone's favor but the "new" "correct" winner for Fame Games... bffr lmao of the entire cast she's had the worst... that sucks! 

Spoiler

Plastic wigs and not a single memorable outfit. The winner :applause:

bionic
5 minutes ago, Levine said:
  Hide contents

i mean

Spoiler

would it really be fair to crown kahanna who has the most expensive runway package by far (and in general the best looking) but she has literally nothing else going for her

buy bionic
  • Like 2

weed
12 minutes ago, Levine said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

maybe the producers were like okay if we give you this hopefully you will turn out a sickening look

• Like 1

weed

Watching DR Mexico and France, I don't see the excuse for queens looking so cheap on US seasons. "They don't have $50k to spend" is every international contestant rich? They serve LOOKS mama and they are not spending 5k+ a look.

CyanDante
21 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I don’t think majority of people have been voting based on the runways tbh 

every time someone was eliminated it was “we have to vote for MKD, she’s so kind and deserves better” or “darienne has had a massive glow up, vote for her” or “LaLa Ri was robbed, vote for hee coz she should’ve been saved” 

whenever it’s a fan vote, it’s always the fan fave that will win, regardless of the criteria :messga:

happy for her though, she made the season so much better so I’m not mad 

Yeah I guess.  I guess I am not that mad because it's her. She has been a ray of sunshine in this bunch of queens.

Spoiler

I really wanted it to be Jessica though. :messga: she deserved it so much for doing so well the whole season. That too being a S2 queen. She atleast deserved to win this since she was cut just before the finale. If Lala and Jessica had won the talent show, we could have gotten a better lip sync. :traumatica:

Spoiler

Added this box by mistake. Didn't know how to delete. Xoxo :holdmyhand: Justice for Miss Yessica Wild

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 3

Luke78619

Another speculated AS9 girl has been debunked :messga: who tf is on this cast :air:

bionic
4 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Another speculated AS9 girl has been debunked :messga: who tf is on this cast :air:

Spoiler

Janey?

buy bionic

Luke78619
33 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

Janey?

Yeah her, another girl was debunked last week and now people think another one isn’t on the actual cast but involved elsewhere

Spoiler

Kameron was debunked, and then someone teased that Shannel is doing Ru’s makeup this season rather than raven… so people are thinking Raven might be on? 

• Shook 1