💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Luke78619
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

Also, re: lipsync assassins: I thought both Jorgeous and Angeria were pretty underwhelming 

Jorgeous looked so dead behind the eyes :air: bit of a let down 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Thanks 1

weed
32 minutes ago, bionic said:

Hide contents

rumors suggest its a top 2 finale and there's also an episode dedicated to fame games

I never heard that spoiler! Very interesting. Is that the same episode as the reunion?

bionic
2 minutes ago, weed said:

I never heard that spoiler! Very interesting. Is that the same episode as the reunion?

is a reunion confirmed? i dont think there's been one since AS2

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

weed
14 minutes ago, bionic said:

is a reunion confirmed? i dont think there's been one since AS2

The spoilers I've read say the reunion is mixed w

Spoiler

the Talent show. So perhaps there's a talent show for everyone???? I still don't get it. Idk!!! Lol. Interesting how different spoilers are nowadays, lots of red herrings.

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, weed said:

The spoilers I've read say the reunion is mixed w

Reveal hidden contents

the Talent show. So perhaps there's a talent show for everyone???? I still don't get it. Idk!!! Lol. Interesting how different spoilers are nowadays, lots of red herrings.

yeah i think it's a 

Spoiler

reunion with a talent show for the fame games or something like that.. confusing af tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1

bionic
22 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

yeah i think it's a 

Hide contents

reunion with a talent show for the fame games or something like that.. confusing af tbh

i guess

Spoiler

everyone will participate in talent show

winner of fame games is revealed (idk if they've filmed every possible ending like for normal winners)

the top3 becomes the top2 with the final elimination of the season

buy bionic
  • Like 1

calmar
24 minutes ago, bionic said:

i guess

Hide contents

everyone will participate in talent show

winner of fame games is revealed (idk if they've filmed every possible ending like for normal winners)

the top3 becomes the top2 with the final elimination of the season

Spoiler

Well, everyone except Heidi, then, since she removed herself from the competition and iirc Ru said she would also not be in the fame games.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

CoolTrainerTerry
1 hour ago, bionic said:

to be fair jorgeous has always given backing dancer energy rather than main act

THANK YOU! I thought I was alone.

• Like 1

Catnikko

they need to bring back the top 2 lip sync or have a bottom 2 lip sync for all stars

it's way more fair and interesting with a top 2 lip sync

idgaf about the assasins :air: like, why are they there.. i'd rather watch people fight about winning the week's crown in a top 2 than watch 1 person who's aready won lip sync with some random queen they just flew in:bear:

Dancing in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
47 minutes ago, catsounds said:

they need to bring back the top 2 lip sync or have a bottom 2 lip sync for all stars

idgaf about the assasins :air: like, why are they there.. i'd rather watch people fight about winning the week's crown in a top 2 than watch 1 person who's aready won lip sync with some random queen they just flew in:bear:

Very very this! The lip sync assassin thing is clearly meant to both prevent shady eliminations and increase the likelihood of a viral lip sync, but girl...give me some STAKES! I want the queens *in the competition* to duke it out in that mf'in lip sync! 

• Like 3

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Very very this! The lip sync assassin thing is clearly meant to both prevent shady eliminations and increase the likelihood of a viral lip sync, but girl...give me some STAKES! I want the queens *in the competition* to duke it out in that mf'in lip sync! 

it worked in AS6 because just like the whole season. they had fun songs and fun combinations lip syncing

now it's beyond tired

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

Reality
1 hour ago, catsounds said:

tbh I don't really care for the lip sync assassin thing because I don't reall care for the lip sync assassin most of the time :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

Luke78619

I don’t think the LSA format is gonna work for another season, judging on the assassins so far :poot: time for a format switch, was fun when it peaked with Yvie Oddly and AS6

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

AnglerfishbraBENUS
On 6/16/2023 at 6:05 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m screaming 

Hide contents

technically it’s campy and not camp. but love it

• LMAO 1

BUtterfield 8

Somebody spoiled this week’s elimination on an IG comment under the RPDR acc I’m so pissed off 

but if it’s actually true I’m actually pissed off bc their is no way she isn’t being in the finale I’ll fight Ru :messga:

• Like 1