💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Luke78619

The more I read into it, it seems like the queens voted for the eliminated queen this week because they thought the other one shouldn’t have been in the bottom, rather than eliminating their biggest competition. 

a few of them have been saying at roscoes or wherever that they thought she didn’t deserve the high placement episode 1 either, and could see she was getting favoured by production. 

maybe production threw them in the bottom this week thinking the queens would vote on track record like they have been and would eliminate the other queen :ph34r:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Omg and their critique to Kahanna about not giving enough facial expressions was complete bull, watching it back Kandy hardly does anything with her face throughout the whole thing :excuseu:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ladle Ghoulash
37 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Omg and their critique to Kahanna about not giving enough facial expressions was complete bull, watching it back Kandy hardly does anything with her face throughout the whole thing :excuseu:

I think the critique is true for both of them, but ofc production favors Kandy.

Juanlittlem

How did no one want Kandy's role? Like that's the most iconic Joan moment and we have seen it multiple times on the show and no one tried to get it apart from Jessica? :deadbanana:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Reality
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

The more I read into it, it seems like the queens voted for the eliminated queen this week because they thought the other one shouldn’t have been in the bottom, rather than eliminating their biggest competition. 

a few of them have been saying at roscoes or wherever that they thought she didn’t deserve the high placement episode 1 either, and could see she was getting favoured by production. 

maybe production threw them in the bottom this week thinking the queens would vote on track record like they have been and would eliminate the other queen :ph34r:

Yeah, it lowkey seems like the other queens weren't living for Jaymes this season. Heidi briefly said that Jaymes' unaired meltdown in episode 1 also probably contributed to them wanting to send her home. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Ladle Ghoulash
35 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

Kandy really ****ed her brand with that move. 

Eh, not really. If it was unanimous among the whole cast, she's not gonna have to solely take the blame. 

AURAOFSHEISSE

How is Jimbo real life:bradley:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Batwings

Jessica's performance was my favorite of the night. I would totally buy a rock album from her. 

LaLa's runway was my favorite with honorable mentions to Jessica and Alexis. 

weed

omg yall... Heidi and Kahanna are beefing fr fr... like Kahanna went on IG live crying and threatening her sksksk like omg.. I'm gagged. 

Started on Twitter w Heidi commenting about Kahanna at Roscoe's. developed much further

Reality
5 minutes ago, weed said:

omg yall... Heidi and Kahanna are beefing fr fr... like Kahanna went on IG live crying and threatening her sksksk like omg.. I'm gagged. 

Started on Twitter w Heidi commenting about Kahanna at Roscoe's. developed much further

When I first saw those tweets I thought that they were just joking and playing around, but then when I saw Kahanna's live, I was like, "Oh damn, this is real..."

The drama with the girls this season is wild

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

weed
54 minutes ago, Reality said:

When I first saw those tweets I thought that they were just joking and playing around, but then when I saw Kahanna's live, I was like, "Oh damn, this is real..."

The drama with the girls this season is wild

I feel like the first few seemed funny but then they got real serious lol... Kahanna telling Heidi she lost a close friend, Heidi "and you too" omg.. the gingivitis was a kii lol. I'm perchedt about the "Sis" song Heidi wrote and didn't release

CoolTrainerTerry
1 hour ago, Joshie said:

How did this drama start between them?!

Probably Kahanna up in her feelings. Remember the season 11 reunion where she was mad at Mercedes Iman Diamond for being a meme instead of her. 

Archived