šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

weed

I have to go to work now and I broke my macbook (sooo devastating...) so I'm gonna have to watch with ads on my TV thru paramount plus, I hate that for me. but I'm sooo fuucking excitedddd omgggg THE episode of the season so far, I can't wait to see it unfoldĀ 

Catnikko

not Alexis being messy and lying after she clearly was about to agree with heidiĀ :air:Ā 

Actual patient

bionic
11 minutes ago, catsounds said:

not Alexis being messy and lying after she clearly was about to agree with heidiĀ :air:Ā 

she lives for the drama

honestly she's an icon

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1

AndiGaga

By the way, I saw some people compare AS8 with AS5 and thats just nonsense

AS8 is sooo much better than AS5

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Luke78619

Jimboā€™s runwayĀ :nooo:Ā 

Alexis agreeing with Heidi then switchingĀ :nooo:Ā 

Someone finally doing JC for snatch gameĀ :nooo:

the runway overall was super underwhelming to meĀ :poot: but damn, what a rollercoaster of emotions lol

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

Ultimecia
Spoiler

Jimbo is ANNIHILATING the competition !!! :stupidoreo:

The way even her lipsync outfits are leagues beyond most of the other girls' main stage runway looks. :cryga:

:bradley::heart:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

alsemanche

Jimbo is just on a whole other level :giveup:Ā What an icon. They need to give her the crown.Ā 

Kahanna... canNOT be serious. Is this the first time someone throws this kind of jokes during Snatch Game or what? :alsemanche:Ā if you're so easily pushed to feel like shit over the jokes Heidi made then maybe you shouldn't be on Drag Race just yet. She wouldn't even surprise a reading challenge at this rate :rip:Ā Heidi leaving is so sad because she was clearly one of the best this season, but she's been so overlooked and I get that this was her breaking point,Ā  especially that it's so clear that Kandy is lying (surprise!).Ā 

Also Kandy, Lala, and Kahanna were the clear bottom 3. Kandy literally just played herself for snatch game yet again and she wasnt funny at all, same with Lala. Jessica wasnt hilarious but she had some funny moments at least.Ā 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 6

hieronymus

damn... this season is really kind of a bummer, yeah. I love this crop of queens as people and "personalities", but my god the performances and runways are underwhelming. it really shows why most of them were eliminated early or just lackluster the first time and that money can't buy good taste. I want all of them to do well and look amazing, but now I'm feeling like I should've kept my expectations in check.Ā 

also it's a shame jimbo seems to be allergic to lipsyncing well... that's putting such a major damper on the quality of the lipsyncs this season considering she's been in 3/5 and done exactly the same 0/3 performance in all of them.

Edited by Hold My Ham
  • Like 1

Levine

As I STATED before the season, I'm not watching this season because I can't stand Kandy but no one cares as they should.

I'm here to ask something. Every week I watch this Youtube channel that does a sum up of the newest episode. Under the video for this episode, the most liked comment was one that was saying like "I'm sorry everyone is hating on Jimbo, but I think she's incredible" and then I come here and everyone and their mothers are praising her.

What is the truth? I find it hard to believe that people can hate on Jimbo? lolĀ 

bionic
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

As I STATED before the season, I'm not watching this season because I can't stand Kandy but no one cares as they should.

I'm here to ask something. Every week I watch this Youtube channel that does a sum up of the newest episode. Under the video for this episode, the most liked comment was one that was saying like "I'm sorry everyone is hating on Jimbo, but I think she's incredible" and then I come here and everyone and their mothers are praising her.

What is the truth? I find it hard to believe that people can hate on Jimbo? lolĀ 

there's a vocal minority on reddit/twitter who hate jimbo. some have good reason (i understand being uncomfortable with the breastplate thing even if i disagree with it). others don't-Ā the spoiler reddits HATE jimbo (along with every other white queen who performs well. white underdogs are OK to them until they actually start doing well (see Jaymes Mansfield/Victoria Scone).Ā 

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hieronymus
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

I actually love kandy and she's making it hard to watch this season so you've probably made the right decision. lol it's like she saw how much people hated her runways in s13 and decided to make them even worse. at least then she looked interesting while looking ugly. her look this week was abhorrent. I do think she's had some great looks and her mug is stunning tho. the bad ones just REALLY stick with you.

jimbo really is in a league of her own as a drag performer, especially her performance this season. she's definitely subversive and makes you uncomfortable so I get why people react negatively to that when the most popular perception of drag that's been pushed by the show for almost 16 years has been super palatable and pretty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

lol it's like she saw how much people hated her runways in s13 and decided to make them even worse. at least then she looked interesting while looking ugly

:air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 1

hieronymus
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

:air:

she saw that golden boot award and all the attention they gave lala for the bag dress and said BICTH IT'S MY TURN.Ā 

• LMAO 2

Levine
24 minutes ago, bionic said:

there's a vocal minority on reddit/twitter who hate jimbo. some have good reason (i understand being uncomfortable with the breastplate thing even if i disagree with it). others don't-Ā the spoiler reddits HATE jimbo (along with every other white queen who performs well. white underdogs are OK to them until they actually start doing well (see Jaymes Mansfield/Victoria Scone).Ā 

The spoiler reddits are the same people who hated on Jinkx by spreading the false rumors about favoritism? They need to get a life.Ā 

_

@Hold My Hamyou killed me with your postsĀ :lmao:Ā yeah I skipped it because I didn't feel like coming here every week to drag her.Ā 

• Love 1

RahrahWitch

This season is rough, from the weird judging to theĀ drama that's constantly mentioned butĀ only half of it actually being shown, It just feels disjointed.

• Like 2