💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic
14 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Be careful y’all, there’s a leaked vid going round of the lip sync assassin reveal and the winner of this week :bradley: looks like RPDR official account posted a video too early or something and someone managed to screen record 

all ima say is, the winner and the LSA logo gooooood :firega:

SPOILERS FOR FURTHER EPS WITHIN

Spoiler

the way that all but 2 of the remaining LSA are from season 14 kills me lol. there is nothing remarkable about that season or its cast. talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel

buy bionic
  • Shook 2

Noah
17 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

all ima say is, the winner and the LSA logo gooooood :firega:

Spoiler

the LSA looks SO hot

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • YAAAS 1

Luke78619
17 minutes ago, bionic said:

Reveal hidden contents

the way that all but 2 of the remaining LSA are from season 14 kills me lol. there is nothing remarkable about that season or its cast. talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel

I wanna open, what is this regarding :stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

bionic
2 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I wanna open, what is this regarding :stalkga:

the LSA for the rest of the season

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

Luke78619
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Hide contents

What? :air: I can think of one other person it could be, actually maybe 2, but the show paid dust to the other one I’m thinking of 

Spoiler

Jorgeous (Duh) and Alyssa Hunter

i can see them bringing Willow back for the last one coz the winners are always last and always tie with the winner of that weeks challenge :rip: 

Why so many? :cryga: did everyone else turn it down? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

weed
4 hours ago, bionic said:

Hide contents

I'm only excited for

Spoiler

Lady Camden and Bob TDQ

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Ladle Ghoulash
On 5/28/2023 at 1:00 PM, Stephen said:

I think a lot of this cast wasn't ready for All Stars. Like, a queen can be a great artist and just not be ready whether it's mentally or their level of drag isn't there yet. Ex: Adore and Ginger on AS2.

Kandy and Lala seem like they walked right out of S13 into this season. There's no evolution and it shows especially with Lala's runways. The look this week was horrible. 

Heidi seems ready in terms of drag and talent but mentally she's off. Idk what's going on but she's coming across as egotistical and paranoid. 

Some queens like Monica and Jaymes seem liked good people but lack the confidence and star power. Like in the mini challenge when Jaymes said "hold me by the throat", that was sort of funny, but she was looking directly at the floor :toofunny: Girl.

Only Jessica and Jimbo are giving me bona fide All Stars, mentally and physically ready for the competition, great for TV, fearless, funny and sickening. If they're not the top 2 of the season I'll be pretty disappointed. It should be them at the end with Jessica taking the crown.

giphy.gif

Girl, you better be careful...the "Some Stars" stans are about to accuse you of not being a "real fan of drag etc." But I completely agree with you. The only queens that are doing it for me this season are: Jimbo, Jessica, and Heidi. Kandy is entertaining and, I feel, more self-aware this season, making her more enjoyable to watch than she was on S13. Alexis is fun because she's so messy + dramatic, but her drag is pretty damn hit or miss. Kahana's runway package has really surprised me thus far, but I don't feel her personality really shines on the show. 

Edited by deactivated001
  • Like 1

bionic
Spoiler

funny that Heidi made a stink about Ginny quitting as its 'disrespectful' and 'taking someone else's place' then goes and does it herself less than 3 years later

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fantina

Guys, I haven't watched a single episode since episode 2. How is the show going? I saw a lot of people say that it got boring. Gonna catch up over the weekends.

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

bionic
4 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Guys, I haven't watched a single episode since episode 2. How is the show going? I saw a lot of people say that it got boring. Gonna catch up over the weekends.

the top2 are SCREAMING and it kinda makes the whole season feel slow

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Fantina said:

It’s honestly so boring. The best moment across the whole season so far was the only funny part of the snatch game. I’m not a fan of how this season is going

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AndiGaga

Jimbo is the savior of this season

22 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

It’s honestly so boring. The best moment across the whole season so far was the only funny part of the snatch game. I’m not a fan of how this season is going

It would still be entertaining if it was 11 Kahmora Halls + Jimbo lol

JIMBOS RUNWAY OMG!!! Seeing something new and innovative 15 years in, amazing

Jaymes Mansfield surprised me in snatch game, it was fantastic

• Like 1

weed
2 hours ago, Fantina said:

Lots of people don't like it but I love it lol haven't been properly bothered by anything in the season so far. I guess it's not super exciting? but what can you do lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lextyr97
3 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Jimbo is the savior of this season

It would still be entertaining if it was 11 Kahmora Halls + Jimbo lol

JIMBOS RUNWAY OMG!!! Seeing something new and innovative 15 years in, amazing

Jaymes Mansfield surprised me in snatch game, it was fantastic

Agreed kind of. I thought Jaymes could have been funnier, Jimbo made me cry from laughing at the end 😭😭😭 and the runway was so good. So campy. 

AndiGaga
2 hours ago, Fantina said:

Watch it! Episode 5 was amazing and it seems like the drama is starting

• YAAAS 1