Featured Posts

Catnikko
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

jfc the thumbnail :air: 

Dancing in the shadow of the meow
  • LMAO 3

Stephen
On 5/16/2023 at 12:48 PM, alsemanche said:

We were like 7 gays watching on the same TV and we all got the look the second we saw it :oprah:

I do agree with the choreo thing though, I noticed it and thought she was gonna get dragged for it 

It gave me like pastel raver girl and bondage harness with the straps and I thought Jojo was like a wholesome disney person :air:  But maybe I'm not up to date with her style.

weed

LMAAOAOAOAOOOOO not AS8 but drag race related, apparently on AS7 during the roast Raja told Ru she looks like E.T. on hormones lnsfibsifbwiofbfiubsfib I see it! 

• LMAO 7

weed
On 5/15/2023 at 7:51 PM, Stephen said:

I didn't clock it at first but as I'm re-watching, it's obvious that production is pushing Jaymes hard. She missed basically the entire choreography in Ep 1 and the editing was trying hard to hide her. 

Her JoJo Siwa "famous now" barely read as Jojo. I laughed when Michelle was complimenting it because after watching her for like 20 seasons it's very obvious when she's genuinely impressed vs when she's just saying what the producers want her to. :icant:

Obviously Ru loves Jaymes especially after her Christmas movie so I get it. They were giving her grace in episode 1 bc they know she has more potential. Episode 2 was a comedy acting challenge and I'm sure they expected Jaymes would easily win but she did not deliver.

However thanks to pretty much everyone being mid in the challenge, they could justify putting her in the top. But if she doesn't start actually delivering soon, there's only so much they can do to save her.

ru-paul-ru.gif

omg girl I think she read this...

FwYLJuyXoAArLMa?format=jpg&name=medium

• LMAO 10

alsemanche

Is the new episode airing rn? I just opened youtube and there's a live viewing party at roscoe's... 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Is the new episode airing rn? I just opened youtube and there's a live viewing party at roscoe's... 

nvm it's the previous episodes 

bionic
8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

i dont think until tomorrow?

buy bionic

alsemanche
1 minute ago, bionic said:

i dont think until tomorrow?

yup, they just love giving me mini heart attacks :selena:

Stephen

Heidi is spilling all the tea! :tea:

5:30 - Jaymes and Kahanna's deleted fight 

9:00 - Heidi's thoughts on the girls' Famous Then/Famous Now looks

13:15 - How bad Jaymes was at the choreography

15:30 - How the girls were confused after Jaymes was put in the top :bear:

22:30 - Kandy shade :icant:

The whole video is funny and interesting tbh. 

• YAAAS 1

alsemanche

Wtf was that judging lmaoo

Spoiler

Kahana was the clear winner of the ball lmao? She served all 3 looks. Jessica was definitely in the top with Jimbo but winner? I'm not so sure.

But they obviously HAD to have Kandy in the top for literally no reason other than favoritism :alsemanche: This is exactly what i was fearing from the judging this season.

AndiGaga

Jimbo. Thats it. Thats the statement

Even her walkthroughs with Ru in the workroom are HILARIOUS, her outfits were amazing, she will be on the same level as Bianca, Bob and Alaska after that season

Heidi did an amazing job too

The bottom 2 were right, i was surprised about the queen who got eliminated but after watching Untucked it made sense

What was up with Heidi in Untucked and what Drama will be on next week? I'm excited

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Taylucifer
29 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Wtf was that judging lmaoo

Reveal hidden contents

Kahana was the clear winner of the ball lmao? She served all 3 looks. Jessica was definitely in the top with Jimbo but winner? I'm not so sure.

But they obviously HAD to have Kandy in the top for literally no reason other than favoritism :alsemanche: This is exactly what i was fearing from the judging this season.

Spoiler

Literally, Kahanna was so robbed this episode, I think Jimbo and her were the best, the comparison between Jimbo and Jessica was, wild (haha), cause Jimbo's looked better, it was much better executed.

Kandy I actually liked her overall looks, but would be very interested to see what the back looked like because they did not show that on the runway and I bet it was just a black band.

The bottom two was pretty clear, their final looks were just not good, couldn't really come back from that, will miss Kasha tho

Overall very rigged, if the producers had just let things be, they probably could have given Jessica the win last week, and Jimbo the win this week but they had to rig it and it was very obvious

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW