31 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Why do you feel gottmik has no personality? Genuine Q

Because she doesn’t 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanDante

Still can't believe they wasted Rain on Me like this. :saladga:

I mean they literally could have given it to Sasha vs Anetra in the finale. :messga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Levine
2 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

Why do you feel gottmik has no personality? Genuine Q

Because moaning while speaking like a teenager isn't a trait of personality. Pretending to be sassy isn't a trait of personality. She got lucky she could spent hundreds of thousand of dollars on great outfits, otherwise no one would've noticed her in her season (beside the Snatch Game but, again, lucky because no one did good and the cast was terrible).

I watched a couple of episodes of her podcast with Violet and the latter literally stomped on her personality wise (and that says a lot).
Just my opinion tho, I'm glad Gottmik has a lot of fans. Good for her.

2 hours ago, CyanDante said:

Still can't believe they wasted Rain on Me like this. :saladga:

:fthis:

I Am a Joke

bionic

Gottmik's personality is whatever personality the people around her have

buy bionic

Gaga2645
4 hours ago, Levine said:

Because moaning while speaking like a teenager isn't a trait of personality. Pretending to be sassy isn't a trait of personality. She got lucky she could spent hundreds of thousand of dollars on great outfits, otherwise no one would've noticed her in her season (beside the Snatch Game but, again, lucky because no one did good and the cast was terrible).

I watched a couple of episodes of her podcast with Violet and the latter literally stomped on her personality wise (and that says a lot).

I don’t follow her like that all I know is what’s on her original season and I just remember being gagged by the finale look. I’m very curious as to what she’s bringing to the table looks-wise now that there’s money in the bank. 
But Also I heard rumors this season is supposed to be fashion-queen heavy and with the influx of fashion queens in the newer seasons I’m not expecting too much personality out of them lol

weed
9 hours ago, Reality said:
  Hide contents

There is a rumor from Reddit—so take it with a huge grain of salt lol—that apparently someone said that Shannel is actually doing Ru's make-up for AS9. This has led some people to believe that Raven might be on the season now. 

omggggg I would gag. I wonder if they'd make her 2nd place AGAIN or actually crown her.. but also so many layers! If she comes 2nd, production gagging her again, if she wins, it's bc she does Ru's makeup. That would make AS9 so much more exciting

calmar
19 minutes ago, weed said:

omggggg I would gag. I wonder if they'd make her 2nd place AGAIN or actually crown her.. but also so many layers! If she comes 2nd, production gagging her again, if she wins, it's bc she does Ru's makeup. That would make AS9 so much more exciting

Part of me's like

Spoiler

They'd want to crown her just to both fulfill the gag from AS7 E1 and fully push the problematic King Tyra out of the picture by putting an official crown on someone who didn't actually deserve it during either of their original seasons

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Reality
7 hours ago, weed said:

Spoiler

I highkey hope that rumor is true because I'm not a fan of the AS9 rumored cast at all besides maybe one or two people. Having Raven on there would be amazing, especially if it's a non-elimination season. 

I feel like if she's on the season, she's winning. None of the other girls seem like winner material to me. With the rumored cast right now, I would personally root for either Gottmik (just because I really like her drag style & aesthetic) or Shannel; however, I don't see either of them as winner material. I could see Roxxxy winning though. She could get a Ra'Jah-style redemption. 

But Raven? Ugh, I hope she's on the season! She's 1000% winner material and she's already an iconic within the Drag Race fandom. My only concern though is that people would definitely be screaming rigga morris because she's already so close to Ru and production. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Gardevoir
17 hours ago, Levine said:

I agree with this moaning and voice Paris Hilton-like. She’s annoying.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

chromaticainmyhead

I feel like they need to revamp the AS format. This season felt like everyone was kind of over it. It didn't really have anything special, even tho the Fame Games voting now is a good idea the variety extravaganza had no sense of excitement compared to the variety shows feom earlier seasons. 

They either revamp the All Stars format radically so they have fun again producing this show or it will sooner or later go down in my opinion

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Luke78619
2 hours ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

I feel like they need to revamp the AS format. This season felt like everyone was kind of over it. It didn't really have anything special, even tho the Fame Games voting now is a good idea the variety extravaganza had no sense of excitement compared to the variety shows feom earlier seasons. 

They either revamp the All Stars format radically so they have fun again producing this show or it will sooner or later go down in my opinion

These variety shows would’ve been way better if they did it episode 1 like normal, imagine out first proper introduction to Jaymes after her season being this funny number, LaLa doing a track mentioning bags and giving us the LaLa Ri experience, Kasha doing this completely unexpected genre, Darienne doing the first successful stand up, etc. 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Sexxx
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

These variety shows would’ve been way better if they did it episode 1 like normal, imagine out first proper introduction to Jaymes after her season being this funny number, LaLa doing a track mentioning bags and giving us the LaLa Ri experience, Kasha doing this completely unexpected genre, Darienne doing the first successful stand up, etc. 

Monica still being first out but turning "not a soul can clock" into a season long meme.. 

Archived