Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ash Ketchum & Pikachu's Pokémon Final Episode Has Aired

RAMROD

Featured Posts

River
4 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Yeah I’m looking for those final episodes where he beats Leo 

yeah these episodes are not ready yet with the english dub, you can download the japanese with english subs from the web

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

pussycat

So he is on his own journey ? So he can be brought back ? Maybe a series later on where Ash has aged ?

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

This should've happened 10 years ago :huntyga:

I was watching 10 year old Ash Ketchum catching Pokemon when I was 5 years old. Now I'm 31 and Ash is still 10

I can't think of another franchise that's milked their main character for so long that they've basically become a completely different character anyway/a caricature of what they once were

Edit: (Wait, The Simpsons :bear:)

SpongeBob. 

CoolTrainerTerry

I watched the final episode last night. It was sad and I teared up, but that's it. I expected to be more upset, to be honest. It just kind of...ended.

Helxig
4 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

SpongeBob. 

YES. 100% that too. It was so funny and interesting the first idk... 5 seasons or something? Then it got progressively worse. The characters are complete caricatures of what they used to be. Kinda sad when it happens because I loved Spongebob, The Simpsons and Pokemon so much as a kid. They're all still going but none of them are the same show :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived