Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Radar Online: Gaga and Michael broke up

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be really sad for her if it's true :fatcat: at the same time I'm so proud of her for not compromising on her dreams and her art yk? (well this assuming that Michael wanted her to take a break)

I just want her to have someone who supports her so completely. But yeah we shouldn't rush to conclusion

Sarah H
27 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Has any major popstar or celebrity ever been in a single lasting marriage? Maybe it's better for her if she doesn't marry instead of getting a divorce down the line

It definitely seems rare. Female popstars certainly don't seem to have much luck with that. Not surprising really, it must be very hard to find someone who can deal with that life and level of fame. 

1 hour ago, Gaby15 said:

These photos show Gaga laughing during a shooting break on March 12. I think Michael is probably with her.

https://twitter.com/allurequinn/status/1634994964437540865

The whole rumor is probably just based on the fact that Gaga went to the Oscars alone the next day. I am not buying it.

I don't think this can be Michael they look to short?

Gaby15
11 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I don't think this can be Michael they look to short?

It is probably just a weird camera angle or Gaga standing on the doorstep of the store. The man in the first and second photos is a bit taller than Gaga in other photos and a head shorter in these photos.

10 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

It is probably just a weird camera angle or Gaga standing on the doorstep of the store. The man in the first and second photos is a bit taller than Gaga in other photos and a head shorter in these photos.

Oh I didn't see other photos.. the other person on the right is Todd Phillips and he looks normal height tho..but I guess it's possible but tbh I'm not convinced it's him:oprah:

OnFireTheseDays

I think this is bulls*t 

He’s always seemed different to her other boyfriends, more chilled, down to earth and not phased by her fame. I think they’re just fine, she’s super busy with filming and I’m sure he’s got a lot going on too so they probably just aren’t spending as much time together 

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Has any major popstar or celebrity ever been in a single lasting marriage? Maybe it's better for her if she doesn't marry instead of getting a divorce down the line

Beyonce Parody GIF by MOODMAN

I guess?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Gaby15
9 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Oh I didn't see other photos.. the other person on the right is Todd Phillips and he looks normal height tho..but I guess it's possible but tbh I'm not convinced it's him:oprah:

Of course, it is also possible that someone is just a little bit like him. But I think if they had broken up "months ago", we would already know about it from People or US Weekly or directly from Gaga.

I wouldn't jump any conclusions from the fact that we haven't seen them together in months. In fact, we barely seen Gaga since TCB.

17 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Beyonce Parody GIF by MOODMAN

I guess?

But Jay-Z cheated and she wrote a whole album about it and they ''renewed'' their vows as if that makes everything right again... :vegas:

Juanlittlem
Just now, Bat said:

But Jay-Z cheated and she wrote a whole album about it and they ''renewed'' their vows as if that makes everything right again... :vegas:

Yup, that's why I said I guess :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

I always thought that was someone else in those Joker set pics, even if he looks a little like Michael. I just can't imagine Gaga having her boyfriend hang around this close while her and the team are there actually filming and discussing things in between scenes

ELECTROHEART

Ready for her session with Bizarrap :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived