💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

🇺🇦🇬🇧 Eurovision Song Contest 2023 in Liverpool, United Kingdom 🇬🇧🇺🇦

bionic

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
43 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

It's not that I hate Spain's song this year, but can we all agree this would have smashed?

I think we are repeating last year situation with Rigoberta vs Chanel, where the song that doesn't go to Eurovision becomes the most successful one 

As a spaniard I disagree. Ay Mamá was such a hit and it became an anthem, TVs and clubs were playing the song, making parodies. 

Then Slo Mo after Eurovision it smashed on radios, clubs and parties.

Nochentera was a cute bop and it got a lot of radio support, but people already forgot about it and EaEa isnt a popular song that radio will play even if it does well on Eurovision.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

darkgaga
17 minutes ago, benKo said:

I heard we're rooting for Germany now :ally: (watch 01:06)

Dont get why people this song is bad. It is catchy, not too much metal for Eurovision, and the lead singer is really talented imo! It is in my top 10

• Love 1

benKo
2 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Dont get why people this song is bad. It is catchy, not too much metal for Eurovision, and the lead singer is really talented imo! It is in my top 10

Always the same with Germany's entries. I don't recall Michael Schulte having high odds before becoming 4th in the end, so it doesn't have to mean anything this year.

Didn't help that most of our last entries were really lackluster.

StrawberryBlond

My top ten are: Norway, Portugal, Ireland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Romania, Iceland, Lithuania, France, Spain.

But there's a big chance more than a few won't get to the final, so this list will have to change going forward. The first semi final is where the majority of the best/crowd favourites are so there's a big chance good/popular ones are going to miss out. The only truly good one for me is Norway and it was the first one I listened to, so it was a bit of an anti-climax listening to the others. Pretty baffled this year as to what people are seeing in so many of the most popular ones so far. Israel's is nothing special whatsoever, Finland's is cringe, Armenia's is meh, Austria's is annoying and I don't know how the super politically charged one from Croatia was even allowed, especially at this time and it's not even good.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Mocchi
21 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

As a spaniard I disagree. Ay Mamá was such a hit and it became an anthem, TVs and clubs were playing the song, making parodies. 

Then Slo Mo after Eurovision it smashed on radios, clubs and parties.

Nochentera was a cute bop and it got a lot of radio support, but people already forgot about it and EaEa isnt a popular song that radio will play even if it does well on Eurovision.

As another spaniard, my experience says otherwise. I have been to a few parties these weeks and in ALL of them Nochentera was there turning people crazy. So yeah, at least in my circle nobody has forgotten it yet 

Edited by Mocchi

I'm Norwegian and I'm kinda worried about Alessandra's vocals. Her two last performances have been a mess. If she keeps singing like this she will stay in the semifinal.

Juanlittlem
17 minutes ago, poppy said:

I'm Norwegian and I'm kinda worried about Alessandra's vocals. Her two last performances have been a mess. If she keeps singing like this she will stay in the semifinal.

Nah, she will qualify just because people love her and Im not too worried 'cause she's sung great before. Maybe she was just having fun and didn't care about her vocals.

• Like 1

Juanlittlem

Did anyone see Loreen shading the spanish preparty organisers to defend the mess The Netherlands did there only for them to do it even worse in last night's preparty? :billie: I loved their song, but this is probably a NQ for The Netherlands.

• 2 weeks later...
bionic
38 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Anyone following rehearsals?! :excited2:

time dilation i didnt even realise the semis are next weekend

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

• River unpinned this topic