💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga writing Plastic Doll

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Monstermilo
8 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

I dont think it’s really “hate”, it’s just a very basic song (one of her most basic imo lyrics + sound wise), and it doesnt fit on Chromatica at alllll

i dont get it, its better than half the songs on chromatica

Monstermilo

11 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

damn. I think that's the most I've heard of it since 2020.

stopppp lol 

its not that bad

Helxig

I've said this a million times.. it's not rhyming, it's repetition, another effective language technique used in music to make it catchy

And in regards to the song, I like PD! It's super catchy. But the lyrics are a bit meh to me, that's all! (and I'd like to see what else they would've done instead of the "am I e I e I e I e" parts but that's a minor detail)

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

A Real Panda
3 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

i dont get it, its better than half the songs on chromatica

Half the songs? That seems a bit much. The music/sound is whats great about it but lyrically its the worst on Chromatica. 

Monstermilo
1 hour ago, A Real Panda said:

Half the songs? That seems a bit much. The music/sound is whats great about it but lyrically its the worst on Chromatica. 

i mean yeah but i like the chorus and her vocals sound fire 

but yeah not the best lyrically

Joshie S

i will NOT stand for any plastic doll slander any more :grr:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

VOLANTIS

I love how this fandom forgets she literally has her "spelling is fun" song aka Applause. You all eat that one up and then some but apparently Plastic doll is the basic song?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Great song. Top 3 on the album. It has that bright, colourful sound which is, of course, the signature of Chromatica, and then the somewhat childlike lyrics, perfectly pitched to conjure up Barbie doll type images in the mind of the listener.

It's not THAT highbrow a concept. Surprising how often it seems to go over people's heads.

BornAsUnic0rn
46 minutes ago, MOT said:

Great song. Top 3 on the album. It has that bright, colourful sound which is, of course, the signature of Chromatica, and then the somewhat childlike lyrics, perfectly pitched to conjure up Barbie doll type images in the mind of the listener.

It's not THAT highbrow a concept. Surprising how often it seems to go over people's heads.

This song would have benefited immensely by a live performance or music video on theme. It‘s so on the nose how do people not get it?

Archived