💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift is releasing 4 songs tonight

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chromatography
2 hours ago, Levine said:

I'm fine with Gaga taking her time to do one thing at the time in a perfect way and getting all the praise (the real one, not the fake and bought one) from all over the world (not only in english speaking countries!)

i don’t understand taking a swipe at people who do really well in english speaking countries. why does it really matter? i’m sure there are certain artists who only do well in other countries but we don’t drag that 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dubstep111

How life must be to be a Swifty. Sadly I’ll never know the feeling of constant new material

Crescent Bloom
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

There's 10 variant colors because each of them represent an era (album). And there's going to be 3 limited LPs that represent Fearless TV, Red TV and Speak Now TV.

and if that's the case with 1989 TV ... I'll buy every variant :bon:

IllusionLover
7 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

this confirms speak now. such a random group of songs.  love that she’s actually re-recording EVERYTHING lol

Also if this was a movie was a Speak now bonus track. (But now she's making it look like a fearless track)

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

sillynate
1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

Also if this was a movie was a Speak now bonus track. (But now she's making it look like a fearless track)

If this was a movie is the only song on speak now that has a co writer. I think she’s getting it out now so when she releases speak now tv it can be marketed as written entirely by her, including vault tracks 

LateToCult

Oh I literally can’t wait for Speak Now TV. I wonder if she’ll cut Better Than Revenge or if she’ll keep it in. 👀 

ChicaSkas

Omg @SamanthaC lets jam 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

FrederickSpears

Britney use to really feed her fans back before the conservatorship. I'm glad Taylor does now because no other pop girls are doing it like that anymore :kry:

DontCallMeAlice

Now imagine if Gaga kept us fed like the Swifties. That would be the ultimate stan dream :traumatica:

Padam.

FrederickSpears

I want debut re-recorded because I need Tim McGraw (Taylor's Version) :huntyga:

Archived