đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (95th Academy Awards)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

President Biden

:enigma:not even a last min Gaga add in could save this event from flopping for filth. How far the award shows have fallen tbh. 

Lowkey think next cycle, she should pay the Grammys dust like Abel…

I got drunk

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
macca
12 minutes ago, President Biden said:

:enigma:not even a last min Gaga add in could save this event from flopping for filth. How far the award shows have fallen tbh. 

Lowkey think next cycle, she should pay the Grammys dust like Abel…

Are you drunk? 

Killa

I loved the arrangement. And yes I was also caught by surprise by the whole thing, it would be cool if it didn’t sound like a rehearsal and just alluded but girl really still knows how to pull you in and give something new. Its honestly incredible

Don't get me wrong, I loved it and the whole casual and raw vibe but I can't help but think it is what it is because it was rushed and improvised

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PawsUpJago
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I'm sure we all expected something explosive like the Chromatica Ball but come on, she attended and performed right in the middle of shooting an exhausting movie. Just hours ago we settled with the idea that she was skipping it but she still did it and had incredible vocals. 

This...

Can everyone stop being babies for a second like for real and consider the reality of her situation for once.

ModernEcstasy

Definitely not my cup of tea. I’m glad I fell asleep before I could watch it. I just really wanted HMH to have its moment :noparty:

The performance makes me wonder if this is how Harleys musical numbers will play out in the movie?

Meat
9 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

The performance makes me wonder if this is how Harleys musical numbers will play out in the movie?

Why would you think that? She was clearly not prepared because she’s eyeballs deep in a hectic filming schedule. I think sometimes y’all forget that she’s a human being lmao.

HookerOnAChurch

I have to say the whole performance has been a punch on my heart. She never disappoint :traumatica::holdmyhand:

ModernEcstasy
13 minutes ago, Meat said:

Why would you think that? She was clearly not prepared because she’s eyeballs deep in a hectic filming schedule. I think sometimes y’all forget that she’s a human being lmao.

I can just imagine the movie playing out this way. Harley Singing her thoughts out loud. Gaga Channeling her inner Jo. 

Im well aware that she’s a busy lady and this performance was probably arranged last minute. Is it not okay to dislike some things?
I just didn’t enjoy the arrangement of the song. :shrug:

Bowman

if i’m honest i’m not blown away about this performance but applaud her for doing a stripped back version and doing the opposite of what everyone thought she would do. I think it’s because i’m not a huge fan of HMH so this is just not for me pernonally :holdmyhand: 

maybe perhaps if she was playing on the piano herself i would of enjoyed it more but i still appreciate what she did here :sara:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

NATAH

would have preferred to see the original song but there's something iconic about wearing only a shirt and no make up :diane:

i wonder if this is a demo version

mother, what must i do?

n1kos

What a voice! She sang it with a whole different way , only her can do such a thing!! I love the simple outfit but i would prefer different hair, maybe all down. 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Archived