event

Oscars 2023

Rahrahbitchson

Featured Posts

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Micmaky

The vocals were amazing. The high notes were stunning. She should have kept the dress and makeup though 

Charmz

I got Jo Calderone vibes

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Chromatography
Just now, weed said:

the way she actually did it!!! "you can take off the makeup and crazy outfits and just have her sing and she'll bring the house down" literally makeup free. It was very beautiful and intimate 

!!!! not listening to the negative nancies in here. like obviously she could have had a pretty gown and big lights but she chose this stripped back performance. i thought it was beautiful and i love when she’s raw like this

maryloo

So it’s very clear this whole thing wasn’t a stunt, they clearly did not plan or even prepare for this performance. And I mean that in the best of ways. Who the hell else could pull off a standing O to a stripped down performance while in street clothes and NO MAKEUP. She was scrubbed clean after that red carpet entrance! I love how fearless she is to not be perfect. The cameraman had no idea where to find her, so I don’t think they even practiced this thing before taking the main stage. She’s a queen and this makes me love her even more. 

Papergangstuh

Vocally her best for HMH. Is that why she was tweeting from the Jo account? She was channeling him

chromaticainmyhead

It gave me Dope YouTube awards teas but happy she did it nevertheless. It was touching

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

G U C C I

What in the actual **** was that about? 

Yes it’s nice never knowing what you are gonna get with her but damn sometimes I just really wish I understood/had an explanation of the choices made with her and her team. A piano and different dress with the focus on incredible vocals just got completely over looked for this? Ok

Anderson123

Love her so much, hope she's ok. I love that she just ditched make up and everything and let the performance focus on her incredible vocals. It reminded me a little bit of Dope so I hope nothing bad is going on in her life and it was just part of the performance and lyrics.

zakariah

she looked pretty annoyed that she had to perform ngl, but she still slayed the house down

and of course another standing ovation :diane:

The rawness and pure authenticity of this performance slayed me, wow!! Will say tho I was expecting a dramatic zoom out with some Chromatica Ball esque energy for the final chorus 

Archived