💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Bloody Mary #46 at BB HOT 100

Rahrahbitchson

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

Had they done the bare minimum to promote this song it would easily be top 40. Maybe even top 30. But noooo

I don’t think Gaga nor her team care about charts anymore. Which is a huge shame, because the higher she charts, the more exposure she gets, the more her message spreads. But I guess they just don’t care about her music career as much as her Acting career and her makeup career lol  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

Can y'all stop this narrative that her label didn't promote "Bloody Mary" and ****.

No we wont

The abyss stares back

heygurlhi
2 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

Can y'all stop this narrative that her label didn't promote "Bloody Mary" and ****.

why stop with something thats true, Mariahs old song got traction on tiktok and her label had an remix ep out with the version people like out in days interflop reluctantly sent bloody mary to the radio 2 month later 

Ignore me i drink

Chromatislaps

not to fret, the song will repeak with Wednesday S2 once it releases :giveup:

RenegAde

At this point we already know her team usually drops the ball when it comes promotion and charting.

NATAH
7 hours ago, moonsago said:

No but like wow, this is her greatest charting song since G.U.Y, it’s finally starting to look good for us guys 

HUH?

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
2 hours ago, heygurlhi said:

why stop with something thats true, Mariahs old song got traction on tiktok and her label had an remix ep out with the version people like out in days interflop reluctantly sent bloody mary to the radio 2 month later 

as well as playlisting, merch, a vinyl, promotional tiktoks and tweets with netflix... what else?

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
5 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Had they done the bare minimum to promote this song it would easily be top 40. Maybe even top 30. But noooo

they did

1 minute ago, NATAH said:

as well as playlisting, merch, a vinyl, promotional tiktoks and tweets with netflix... what else?

mother, what must i do?

maybe they will release the EP when Wednesday 2 get released? Or Wednesday 2 will officially have the song on their soundtrack? idk.

Deleting the "Sped Up version" from the vinyl is suspicious for me.

I'm newbie here wkwkwk

andy232000
9 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

The song went from like 60M all the way to close to the 250M within less than a year. It did good!

Yeah but it did that ok its own. Its good that the growth was organic, but its frustrating it could’ve gotten even bigger had they helped. Gaga’s team just dont know when to seize opportunities anymore, or they dont care. Either way, professionally speaking both are bad imo 

RichAssPiss

At the very least, they could buy the rights to the Clinton Sparks remix and put it on streaming to boost streams. It's much closer to the TikTok edit and I think it would be a low cost boost to its chart placement. 

Lextyr97
12 hours ago, moonsago said:

No but like wow, this is her greatest charting song since G.U.Y, it’s finally starting to look good for us guys 

Does Million Reasons not exist (no one answer that) :bear: not to mention several songs that came after it that charted much better than GUY :laughga:

HeavyMetal Halcyon

This could actually be pretty good timing! If the physical records ship on the 15th, all of those points would affect the chart following, which would avoid the new 2 weeks of album bombs from Miley and crew. If she did a remix EP that week, It could push it to top 40. 

androiduser

oh wow, that's amazing, I though the song started stalling, this is great news

Admin
9 hours ago, heygurlhi said:

Gaga doesn’t need to release a sped up version, especially when the original one is doing so well. Big streaming artists rarely do that — Eminem’s “Mockingbird”, Dua’s “Blow Your Mind”, Meghan’s “No”, Taylor’s “Don’t Blame Me” (+ countless other examples) all went just as viral on TikTok and none of them got a remix EP.

Even The Weeknd’s “Die For You” got one over a year after going viral only because it was battling for #1.

Archived