Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Break My Soul x Babylon Eargasm Remix by Elliot Parker

Elliot Parker

Featured Posts

Elliot Parker

Since "Break My Soul" was released, fans have noticed the influence of "Vogue" in the music, but I couldn't get the idea of a remix with "Babylon" out of my head. Here is the result, and I hope you like it. :vegas:

If I can count on your support, I would greatly appreciate it❤️

XOXO :kiss:

Instagram version: https://www.instagram.com/p/CpQzQZqJX1F/

PS: The Chromatica-inspired cover was made by me with the little help of AI :staymad:

Beyonce-Chromatic-Reinassance-Beyonce-Ch

I appreciate the idea but they are in very different keys so it is a bit unpleasent to my ears. I love the cover tho :) 

Elliot Parker
18 minutes ago, DISZKO said:

I appreciate the idea but they are in very different keys so it is a bit unpleasent to my ears. I love the cover tho :) 

Thank you for the feedback ❤️

This is the first mashup I've made with Queen Bey and I did some tests with changing the pitch, but I didn't find a more interesting solution. Once again, I appreciate the feedback, it's wonderful as it helps me improve my work. :kiss:

And thank you for the compliment about the cover. :holdmyhand:

Babylon is in the key of D Major and Break My Soul is C# Minor, these scales don't share as much of the same notes so you will hear dissonance.

Each Major scale has a relative Minor to it and vica versa.

D Major's (Babylon) is B Minor and C# Minor's (BMS) relative major is E Major. You could either transpose Break My Soul down by -2 (0- C#m, -1 Cm, -2 Bm now it matches Babylon) or transpose Babylon up by +2 (0 - D Major, +1 D# Major, +2 E Major, now its matching the relative Major of Break My Soul). Or if you wanna go extra you can use melodyne and fit the acapella to the scale of instrumental.

These are just general directions and might not always fit with every song. :) 

EDIT:

8 minutes ago, Elliot Parker said:

Thank you for the feedback ❤️

This is the first mashup I've made with Queen Bey and I did some tests with changing the pitch, but I didn't find a more interesting solution. Once again, I appreciate the feedback, it's wonderful as it helps me improve my work. :kiss:

And thank you for the compliment about the cover. :holdmyhand:

Ofcourse babe, music is fun. The more you know the more fun it gets. Don't let this discourage you from continuing.

Archived