Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: Spice Girls - SPICEWORLD

Flippy

Featured Posts

LovingIsACherryPie
On 3/16/2023 at 8:18 PM, Flippy said:

Which means....

#1 winning by a LANDSLIDE with the lowest score being a 4 and 14 Super Votes (she had no competition tbh :ladyhaha:)

Viva Forever

Viva-Forever.png

My supervote! :kara: Both the song and the video put me in a nostalgic mood, even thought I most likely have never seen it before. :flutter:

I specially love the line distribution in this song. Shows why they're a legendary group, every member was a fundamental pillar. 

Hastaa mañanaaa 🎶

Always be mineee! ♥️

ef3e9820-a84d-47ce-bc71-5666f28d6e1d_tex

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LovingIsACherryPie

Thank you so much @Flippy for doing these megarates and kind of making me a Spice Girls fan! :kara::fatcat:

These 2 albums are perfection. Now let's move on to Forever! :pray:

beli8

Thank you @Flippy once again for a wonderful Megarate! I kind of rethought my votes and I think today I would have rated some higher than I did (God... I hope I'm not the one who gave NGUOTGT a 6 lmao). I was not expecting Viva Forever to win! I loved it so much when the album came out and still do, but I didnt realize it was such a fan favorite. I can't listen to it as much because it gives me PTSD of when Geri left lol. She left shortly before they released its MV! 12 year old me was crying watching animated Geri whereas she was no more in the band lmao. I kept wishing they'd make up and that she would come right back. I was so invested lol.

RAMROD

You did great, very posh! @Flippy

Thank you from Posh stan

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952a7806a9f87e1a02b3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Never Give Up On A Good Time SUPREMACY!! :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived