💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in your city (Hotel Stalkers Database)

Griffin

Featured Posts

Mariasara23

I was wondering the same thing. Is she staying to the same hotel of the ARTPOP tour? And normally how many days before she comes to the location? 2 maybe? 

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cazGAGA

Anyone know if she's staying at the Lanesborough or the the Langham when she's in London? 

cazGAGA

reviving this old useful thread

does anyone have an idea which hotel Gaga will likely stay in for the London June 9th concert with tony?

​last time it was the Langham, hopefully it will be again, it's so close to Oxford Circus- last time I met Joe in Starbucks round the corner!

• 1 month later...
monacosmica

Olá Todomundo! Eu sou um fã brasileiro e vim parabenizar toda américa pelas últimas conquistas dos direitos gays. Espero que o amor vença o ódio e a intolerância, e espero também que juntos possamos somar forças e conquistar cada vez mais o nosso lugar ( que é de nosso direito) na sociedade. Desejo a todos uma vitória triunfante contra o preconceito e contra maldade. beijos amorosos a todos! PS: desculpem-me pelo meu inglês ruim! 

zNALKr4.gifzNALKr4.gifzNALKr4.gif

PS: I love creating gifs. This woman is a Brazilian entrepreneur who loves and supports gays! Super fun, powerful, chic and authentic.This woman gif is a famous Brazilian businesswoman (Narcisa Tamborindeguy) that tambpem supports, defends and loves gay people in our country, Brazil! Victory and success for all of us !!!

Zv1KR4T.gifZv1KR4T.gif

his woman here is another Brazilian celebrity called Gretchen. Queen of the hump, businesswoman, loved by gays in Brazil. Gretchen was the precursor of! "Sing and dance" in Brazil. Today she has more old, mother of six children, but was always lively, fun, powerful, sensual and very loved!

• 2 years later...
Melissaxoxo

HELLO hello hello honeybees

2018 & we're still going strong. :D

Monday the 22th January she's playing in Antwerp, Belgium. Could she be the Sunday 21th January in Belgium? Any ideas?

Big love & kisses

• 3 weeks later...
Luis Centeno

·  COSTA RICA, PENÍNSULA PAPAGAYO: Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo

·  SPAIN, BARCELONA: The Arts Hotel

·  ITALY, MILANO: The Palazzo Parigi Hotel

·  AMSTERDAM: The Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht Hotel

·  BELGIUM, ANTWERP: The Hilton Antwerp Old Town Hotel

·  GERMANY, HAMBURG: The Park Hyatt Hamburg Hotel

·  USA, NEW YORK: The Royalton Park Avenue Hotel

·  USA, NEW YORK: NEW APARTMENT

·  EN, BIRMINGHAM: Anyone knows this one? 

Luis Centeno

Last times she has gone to Las Vegas she stays at The Mansion at MGM Grand, I suppose it will be the same for her residence at the end of the year

Luis Centeno

2015 (Cheek to Cheek Tour)

• MONACO, MONTE CARLOS: Hotel De Paris
• SWITZERLAND, MONTREUX: Le Mirador Resort & Spa (Near Montreux)
• DENMARK, COPENHAGEN: The Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
• NETHERLANDS, AMSTERDAM: The Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel
• BELGIUM, GHENT: The Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof
• ITALY, PERUGIA: Hotel Brufani
• SPAIN, GIRONA: Hotel Cala del Pi

Archived