đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in your city (Hotel Stalkers Database)

Griffin

Featured Posts

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BurqaSwg

slrly, someone knows at what time gaga shows up of her hotel? (on the arrival day) like do I have to show up in the morning?

somechick

slrly, someone knows at what time gaga shows up of her hotel? (on the arrival day) like do I have to show up in the morning?

I mean I'm sure it's at all different times depending on where she has travelled from and what she is doing. I don;t think you can pinpoint a certain time.

Lana Winters

Does anyone know what hotel she's staying at in Atlantic City??

Pretty certain she has stayed in the Borgata the last two times. A review on the hotel even said her massage therapist there said she was hired to give one to Gaga but she cancelled. :toofunny:

My bet is on Borgata or the new Revel hotel. It's so fancy.

Kit Walker

Pretty certain she has stayed in the Borgata the last two times. A review on the hotel even said her massage therapist there said she was hired to give one to Gaga but she cancelled. :toofunny:

My bet is on Borgata or the new Revel hotel. It's so fancy.

Thanks so much!

I'll probably try scoping her out after the show, So I'll probably know before.

Still looking around for info for Boston. Please, if anyone knows - post here or even message me. Thank you

Still looking around for info for Boston. Please, if anyone knows - post here or even message me. Thank you
I'd like to know too!!

I'm staying at the Onyx Hotel in Boston which is a 4 star hotel and is a block away from TD Garden..soooo...is that a possibility ?

I'm staying at the Onyx Hotel in Boston which is a 4 star hotel and is a block away from TD Garden..soooo...is that a possibility ?

No idea. I just wish someone would answer before tomorrow!

Archived