💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in your city (Hotel Stalkers Database)

Griffin

Featured Posts

She is staying at the Park Hyatt. There are pics on fb of the entrance, and you can just Google "Park Hyatt Melbourne" and the entrance looks the same. ;)

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Her hotel didnt change, its the same as the one she stayed in 2012, so Park Hyatt. Fans confirmed it on Twitter.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!! I actually don't like to be a stalker because I'm sure it can be sometimes annoying for Gaga. But this time I MUST. Tickets for the concert in Barcelona are sold out, and even if they weren't, I couldn't go there and see her live, which makes me truly sad... That's why if someone could tell me in which hotel is she staying on the 8th November, I'd be so thankful. I could at least try to see one of my heros and just (cry lol) and ask her for a pic or an autograph. 

And well, if I get to know where is she staying I will tell you, just in case there is someone who wants to meet her in Barcelona as well. 

Thakyou!!!

South Blonde

OMG this is so useful, thanks!  :hug:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

HermioneGranger

Hello everyone!! I actually don't like to be a stalker because I'm sure it can be sometimes annoying for Gaga. But this time I MUST. Tickets for the concert in Barcelona are sold out, and even if they weren't, I couldn't go there and see her live, which makes me truly sad... That's why if someone could tell me in which hotel is she staying on the 8th November, I'd be so thankful. I could at least try to see one of my heros and just (cry lol) and ask her for a pic or an autograph. 

And well, if I get to know where is she staying I will tell you, just in case there is someone who wants to meet her in Barcelona as well. 

Thakyou!!!

Help her,guys!

Help her,guys!

Hahaha, thank you!! Yes, please help mee!! I'm actuallly starting to stalk, I'll ask some luxurious hotels if she's staying there but... I don't think I'll get any answer :(

HermioneGranger

Hahaha, thank you!! Yes, please help mee!! I'm actuallly starting to stalk, I'll ask some luxurious hotels if she's staying there but... I don't think I'll get any answer :(

They might not want to tell you, but it's always worth a try  ;)

thedirtymonster

In Omaha, Nebraska, she stayed at Hotel Deco. It's like 3 blocks from my new apartment. *Prays she comes back soon*

Electric Chapel

Anyone know if she's gonna be staying over in Manchester? Would the best time to try her hotel be after the concert or the following morning? What time does she typically leave?

Archived