💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in your city (Hotel Stalkers Database)

Griffin

Featured Posts

gardenpanty

I think Gaga is in Quality Hotel Globe this time when she is in Stockholm. it's next to Ericsson Globe where she's performing. correct me if I'm wrong. :(

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

I need the Paris one !

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

gypsyprincess13

Anyone know where she might stay in San Jose, CA this June 3rd? I have my sights set on The Fairmont. She doesn't have a show for the next couple weeks after so I'm thinking she'll definitely stay overnight.

ElectricHaus

The last time I was out in Chicago was in "The Peninsula Hotel", but change hotel.

gaga%2B4.jpgtumblr_li653uhol01qz9t7yo1_500.png

Anyone know the name of the hotel where he stayed in Dallas? Please I want to know.

1359662395_bb9okudcmaagubu.jpg

This photo was this year, leaving the hotel in Dallas, anyone know the name? thanks

I know someone that works at the American Airlines center and she has said multiple times that the starts stay at the W hotel right across the street. The night before the January 29th dallas show my parents had a banquet to attend at the W and said they went to the wrong floor and the floor they got off of had security guards in that hallway. So I can almost garuntee she stays at the W

Schwerk

Anyone know where she stays in Antwerp? I'd guess Hilton or Radisson but I'd really like to know  :sweat:

She usually doesnt stay in Antwerp, last time she stayed in Brussel, dont know the name of the hotel.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Spock

Does anyone know the hotel for London? And if she ever stays, the one in Zurich?

who will love me when the night is over

Gagalvaro

I'm gonna travel from Spain to London ONLY to see her exit from the hotel. I hope you can tell me which hotel she will be staying at. Thanks :)

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

AdelaAngelo

Does anyone know the hotel for London? And if she ever stays, the one in Zurich?

yess i wanna know bout zurich too!! and im pretty sure she will stay at least a night, she has to sleep somehwere lol

so, u are going there?

Spock

yess i wanna know bout zurich too!! and im pretty sure she will stay at least a night, she has to sleep somehwere lol

so, u are going there?

If not, you can probably stalk her outside Hallenstadion :rip:

Yes I am! Although for this one, I got seats. You? Do you live in Switzerland?

AdelaAngelo

If not, you can probably stalk her outside Hallenstadion :rip:

Yes I am! Although for this one, I got seats. You? Do you live in Switzerland?

oh. yeah i'm going but i'm from bulgaria. i got LMZ. did u go to the BTW Ball there? i was wondering what kind of monsters are there cuz im hoping they are not too obsessed like in paris/london cuz otherwise i'd have to get in line really early lol

Spock

oh. yeah i'm going but i'm from bulgaria. i got LMZ. did u go to the BTW Ball there? i was wondering what kind of monsters are there cuz im hoping they are not too obsessed like in paris/london cuz otherwise i'd have to get in line really early lol

Yeah, I did! I got front row in the pit but I slept outside. I got front row at all the concerts I went standing at Hallenstadion, swiss people are pretty chill. If you have a VIP pack, don't worry. I had early entry VIP for Beyonce and I even slept outside but people started coming at 4pm the day of the show, so..

As for the monsters, they weren't very talkative lol but you get nice monsters and stupid and annoying ones like everywhere else!

AdelaAngelo

Yeah, I did! I got front row in the pit but I slept outside. I got front row at all the concerts I went standing at Hallenstadion, swiss people are pretty chill. If you have a VIP pack, don't worry. I had early entry VIP for Beyonce and I even slept outside but people started coming at 4pm the day of the show, so..

As for the monsters, they weren't very talkative lol but you get nice monsters and stupid and annoying ones like everywhere else!

oh ok thanks!! i will probably get in line at about 10am, im ok with waiting all day since i got seats for the BTW Ball and didnt get to experience all the queueing thing, i just dont wanna sleep there lol and im thinking of going front row but im still not sure ugh tho i'm so hoping to get backstage *as everyone* 

i'd like to say ''see u there'' but it probably wont happen so just have fun at the show!!

Spock

oh ok thanks!! i will probably get in line at about 10am, im ok with waiting all day since i got seats for the BTW Ball and didnt get to experience all the queueing thing, i just dont wanna sleep there lol and im thinking of going front row but im still not sure ugh tho i'm so hoping to get backstage *as everyone* 

i'd like to say ''see u there'' but it probably wont happen so just have fun at the show!!

Yeah, you should have a really good spot arriving at that time :) Letters seem to be the thing to be the thing to be backstage this time around so you better start writing lmao

Aww have fun too :hug:

Archived