Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

For those of you who do not use Spotify or didn't receive it: Melanie's Spotify Wrapped 2023 Artist Message Video

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Love 2

artdoll
1 hour ago, Tempest said:

So my Apple replay this year says I listened to Melanie Martinez for 6221 minutes :artdoll2:

Love that! :artdoll2:

What's your favorite song?

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Hi, friends! I've got a couple of things to share this time around. Hope you enjoy! :holdmyhand:

:heart::heart::heart:

1) Melanie shows off the Portals Parfums!

2) Rolling Stone lists PORTALS by Melanie at #56 in their top 100 best albums of 2023! :artdoll2:

You can find the article/post here. <

3) "VOID" is placed at #46 on Spotify's Best Pop Songs of 2023 Playlist!

You can listen to and find the playlist here:

4) Friend and fellow artist, Madison Beer, posts her Spotify Wrapped with Mel as her #1 Artist & Tunnel Vision at #4 in her top 5 songs!

5) Mel posts their Artist Spotify Wrapped in an Instagram Story! :vegas:

Edited by artdoll
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

SimonBaetens
31 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

Hi, friends! I've got a couple of things to share this time around. Hope you enjoy! :holdmyhand:

:heart::heart::heart:

1) Melanie shows off the Portals Parfums!

2) Rolling Stone lists PORTALS by Melanie at #56 in their top 100 best albums of 2023! :artdoll2:

You can find the article/post here. <

3) "VOID" is placed at #46 on Spotify's Best Pop Songs of 2023 Playlist!

You can listen to and find the playlist here:

4) Friend and fellow artist, Madison Beer, posts her Spotify Wrapped with Mel as her #1 Artist & Tunnel Vision at #4 in her top 5 songs!

5) Mel posts their Artist Spotify Wrapped in an Instagram Story! :vegas:

Sorry to quote such a huge post but could you remove me from the tags please? Thanks!

• Love 1

artdoll
4 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Sorry to quote such a huge post but could you remove me from the tags please? Thanks!

No worries, I'll do that now! :holdmyhand: :heart:

• Thanks 1

Joshie S

I'm SO jealous of the perfume! I wish I had extra cash to afford it right now.. but I'm tossing up buying concert tickets to see her or this!!

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

artdoll
13 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I'm SO jealous of the perfume! I wish I had extra cash to afford it right now.. but I'm tossing up buying concert tickets to see her or this!!

Concert tickets for sure! You get to see her live and get a one-of-a-kind experience! The perfumes will make a comeback since they just came out and sold out as well. You'll get a chance to get the perfumes for sure! :vegas:

• Like 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

Melanie was the 4th most streamed female artist among artists on Spotify in 2023!

• YAAAS 2

Helxig
22 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

Melanie was the 4th most streamed female artist among artists on Spotify in 2023!

THAT'S CRAZY!! Man she really is winning this era! Other artists an see her artistic vision

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

THAT'S CRAZY!! Man she really is winning this era! Other artists an see her artistic vision

And I love that for her! I wonder which celebs are listening to her that we don't know about! I know Katy is a big fan of Mel's! :vegas:

Edited by artdoll
  • Like 1

Helxig
2 hours ago, artdoll said:

And I love that for her! I wonder which celebs are listening to her that we don't know about! I know Katy is a big fan of Mel's! :vegas:

I know that Doja found out about he rmovie K-12 while on livestream and said she f.ucks with it and is gonna go watch the movie so maybe she kept listening...? Years ago during Crybaby Troye Sivan said he would love to collab with her. Jasmin Bean probably. I know she's friends with Bella Poarch. Ashnikko and Melanie have been supposed to collab for years but haven't but maybe Ash still listens to her? Who knows! I'd love to know what other artists we know are listening to Mel

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
8 hours ago, Helxig said:

I know that Doja found out about he rmovie K-12 while on livestream and said she f.ucks with it and is gonna go watch the movie so maybe she kept listening...? Years ago during Crybaby Troye Sivan said he would love to collab with her. Jasmin Bean probably. I know she's friends with Bella Poarch. Ashnikko and Melanie have been supposed to collab for years but haven't but maybe Ash still listens to her? Who knows! I'd love to know what other artists we know are listening to Mel

I recall all of these instances! I know that she also used to hang out with Charlie Puth (Crybaby era) so that's another one!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

1) Melanie reveals her favorite scent from the Portals Parfums collection is "Water of Intuition"!

2) Melanie addresses the recent demand for the Cry Baby Perfume.

“At the time of release no one was making a big deal about it, but I believed in it so much... I knew that fragrance smelled absolutely delicious, and I put so much time and effort into making the packaging really special. I’m happy it’s receiving the attention it deserves now. I’m unable to remake them anymore, I would if it was possible.”

For context: It is believed that the company Mel collaborated with to create the perfume is no longer around therefore she cannot recreate it.

3) Crybabies have been receiving cryptic messages carved into mossy heart and square shaped stones via e-mail & text from Melanie!

Here are all the messages gathered so far:

"MAKE THEM SMILE ALL THE TIME"
"GIVE THEM LONG HAIR"
"FILL THEIR CUP"
"CALL THEM A BITCH FOR BEING HUMAN"
"CHASE THEM FOR A PHOTO"
"YOU MADE THEM VERY UPSET"
"TAKE THEIR CUP AWAY"
"GIVE THEM THEIR FLOWERS"
"MAKE THEM TALL AND SKINNY"

:heart: :artdoll2: EXTRA :artdoll2: :heart:

Spoiler

'PORTALS' is now certified Silver in the UK!

Some more of Mel's UK certifications:

Portals Parfums gets praised!

Edited by artdoll
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Melanie confirms that the music video for Tunnel Vision is dropping tomorrow!

Edited by artdoll
  • YAAAS 4