💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

GAGA AI - Open Requests!

ALittleMonsta

Featured Posts

Flippy
1 hour ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Turns out something is wrong with the inference and it won't let me make it actually sound good... Don't know what or how

Omg this isn’t half bad actually! :giveup: Thank you so much! :cryga: This is amazing! :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ALittleMonsta
7 hours ago, theartpxp said:

hey i’ve asked like a million times i know but can you pls enhance princess die live performance? im begging pls

• Love 2

5 hours ago, ALittleMonsta said:

YASS thanks, if i can ask, is there any reason why is it LQ? and also if it’s possible can you post the voice samples carpet u using (so i can add more clips and more steps) SORRY I REALLY WANT A HQ PRINCESS DIE haha 

GagaUnderYou

My Heart Will Go On

I Will Always Love You

Bleeding Love 

A Moment Like This 

You’re the Reason

Edited by GagaUnderYou

TheBadRomancer
On 2/18/2023 at 3:06 AM, ALittleMonsta said:

Well

okay wow i had never thought about her covering this song but i kind of need her to now

I’m really curious about this AI Gaga thing, this is a relatively private request but do you mind creating a Gaga version of this Turkish song? 

The Fame Monster

Is this only music related? Because I need an AI picture of Gaga smoking a cigar, sitting on a majestic leather chair next to a log fire, petting a cat sitting on her lap.

Find your freedom in the music

There are a lot of multitracks including dry vocals from chic and other disco albums, could you transfer Gaga's voice onto I want your love ? we could make a more old school version of that song? or perhaps justify my love by madonna? I would love to hear gagas voice on a track like that.