💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chris Martin calls Rihanna the best singer of all time

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

“I don’t know Rihanna very well,” Martin told host Zane Lowe on Friday (Feb. 10). “I’m mainly just a fan, and we have performed with her a few times, and you’re right, it is rarer and rarer for her to just sing, which is what makes it even more special, and in a strange way, it shows that she really, really wants to do it. No one can make Rihanna do anything at this point.”

You have to be an idiot not to recognize that she’s the best singer of all time,” he continued. “I’m very biased because I’m such a big Rihanna fan. I mean, I think she could just walk out in sweatpants and sing, and that would be just great.”

source

Cockroach of GGD

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

I agree with him but its hard to take someone who dresses like this to the Grammy's seriously. 

FoQZquTWQAAzMJk?format=jpg&name=medium

trolly troll troll

hieronymus
Just now, gumzy3000 said:

I agree with him but its hard to take someone who dresses like this to the Grammy's seriously. 

FoQZquTWQAAzMJk?format=jpg&name=medium

you agree...?

gumzy3000
1 minute ago, Hold My Ham said:

you agree...?

I wouldn't say she is one of the best singers of all time but she is definitely above average when it comes to mainstream pop music. 

trolly troll troll

Spartacus

This explains all the D's I got in school.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

alsemanche
1 minute ago, gumzy3000 said:

she is one of the best singers

I guess saying one of the best singers would have been fine but he straight up said she's THE best singer of all time :rip:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived