Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Kerry Asmussen directed Chromatica Ball special

sara57

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, rinasawachanta said:

I can't believe Madonna has every single tour recorded and released (even many dates per tour) while Gaga has released just ONE. We need proper recordings, it's archive material :saladga:

This is gonna sound morbid, but what if she’s holding onto all the filmed tours she’s done because she wants them released after her death or something? Kinda sounds like something Gaga would do tbh 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson
12 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

I think the main problem is that she has like 3 documentaries that were never released too, the BTW one, the CTC documentary, and the LFS one that just got swept away (the Lady and the Legend). :partysick: So while only one concert video got scrapped, she has a bad track record with long films / documentaries in general. 

The Terry Richardson one I get, but the other two I’d love some closure on. 

The L4S doc is specifically bizarre to me as that felt like such tight schedule with the 3 releases and wouldve made sense to be released during the grammy campaign for AOTY. No idea why announcing this stuff and just dropping like that.

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, James Gibson said:

The L4S doc is specifically bizarre to me as that felt like such tight schedule with the 3 releases and wouldve made sense to be released during the grammy campaign for AOTY. No idea why announcing this stuff and just dropping like that.

Same :bradley: and that was the one I was looking forward to the most out of the 3 releases. The studio recordings must be so surreal to watch with everything going on.  

andy232000

Well since we are not getting this film cause obviously her team has a special and immense talent at dropping the ball when it comes to concert films, ya’ll can watch my edit! 

it will be available on sunday 19

YCHofficial
15 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

This is gonna sound morbid, but what if she’s holding onto all the filmed tours she’s done because she wants them released after her death or something? Kinda sounds like something Gaga would do tbh 

But who says we're gonna outlive Gaga :bradley:

Archived