Harry Styles' Harry’s House wins AOTY

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PussOfYonce
Just now, Batwings said:

Damn. I thought Beyoncé would be a shoo-in this year. 

she hasn't won any of the big categories since Single Ladies won Song of the Year, the only time shes won from the major categories.

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

andy232000

I think its deserving. Beyonce would’ve been nice but I did not care for Renaissance. I enjoyed Harrys’s album  

3 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I mean I don't think Renaissance deserved AOTY but between Renaissance and Harry's House, I'd rather have Renaissance won :ladyhaha:

Entirely different sounds, approaches and themes though. Harry’s feels like a singer-song writer album. Renaissance is a big production blockbuster.  

andy232000

This could also have been a typical vote splitting case. Beyonce and Adele split the voters leaving the path wide open 

Roughhouse Dandy

Well that was surprising but congrats to Harry and his outfits. 

In the words of Gia Gunn: "my God, there's room for everybody"

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Wet Fire
3 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Entirely different sounds, approaches and themes though. Harry’s feels like a singer-song writer album. Renaissance is a big production blockbuster.  

Still we can compare them and pick the better album. Hence all the award ahows as well as fan favorites happen.

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Aussie said:

I didn't like Renaissance much tbh. I listened to it once all the way through. Some of the songs are good, some are straight up annoying to listen to (Break My Soul is the worst song on the album :rip:), but the only one I listen to now is PURE...not even the HONEY part 'cause I cut it and put it in front of Lil Nas' song :laughga:

Harry's House though? There was a time where I had that whole album on repeat :bradley:

I think your description is accurate tbh 'cause I definitely prefer the "singer/songwriter" sounding albums, as you put it. Hell, I like Joanne more than every other album aside from ARTPOP :ph34r:

🖤

Archived