💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat is our generation’s Madonna or Lady Gaga says her manager

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Excuse me Lady Gaga and Madonna are very much of this ‘generation’, let’s break the narrative around replacing women once they reach a certain age.

It's not that deep. The manager is obviously not saying Gaga is being replaced, she's still doing very very well. They're just saying Doja can create a legacy for herself. An establishing artist coming to the level of an established artist. 

1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

I respect Doja and i like her music. 

But i dont like this idea of saying that someone is the someone of our generation. Or comparisons in general.

Because it creates hostility among fanbases and i feel that every artist can be inspired by others but at the end what they create is truly unique and has individuality. 

Level of success across the same fields. Gaga is somewhat close to achieving EGOT and that's what Dojas manager wants for her. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
1 minute ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Level of success across the same fields. Gaga is close to achieving EGOT and that's what Dojas manager wants for her. 

But i just dont like comparisons. 

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Leoj305

Gaga is prob going to have one of her biggest albums if Joker 2 is like ASIB but with the joker instead of Bradley cooper so idk I think Gaga is still this generation tho, she’s in her 30s and chromatica/ ASIB were super relevant 

GagasEnigma4
4 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Excuse me Lady Gaga and Madonna are very much of this ‘generation’, let’s break the narrative around replacing women once they reach a certain age.

Yes. My god. Gaga is only 36

Queen Gloria

Gaga's 9 years older than her, lmao. Talmbout "our generation's Lady Gaga"

Economy
10 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

How is she on the lane to be queen of pop when she’s already abandoning pop on her next record 😭😭

I mean if we're going by purely out of Pop success I think Taylor Swift is gonna be this generations Queen tbh. 

I think Gaga is going to be more of a Cher/Barbara Streisand where she will be huge legendary icon and critically acclaimed overall but her success will be mixed and split between music, tv, movies and other projects

Taylor Swift I think will be more like Madonna. Her side TV projects don't get as much attention and her success will be more concentrated to music but she will definitely be the queen in that category 

monstertoronto

“Looking back on the ways she’s grabbed the attention of pop culture as a hitmaker and sly fashionista since she broke through as a star with the No. 1 hit “Say So” just three years ago, it can almost feel as if she’s had as many looks and sounds in that short period asMadonna or Lady Gaga have in their entire careers.”

This grotesquely absurd overstatement makes this writer and article lose all credibility to me. :trollga:

Monstermilo

nothing doja has done excites me as much gaga's paparazzi performance at the vmas, or gagas btw performance at the grammys, or her sound of music tribute, or her superbowl halftime show

Gaga, and Madonna before her, changed the course of pop culture, celebrity and talent. I’m not at all dragging Doja, I adore her, but she’s not that. 

I'd say she's more like a Katy Perry type of artist (I don't mean it in a bad way) 

I'd also say that instead of a new Lady Gaga, I think she's a consequence of Lady Gaga. She has her own artistry that is quite authentic and Gaga opened that door for many artists to be authentic. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived