💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande to acquire her beauty brand

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ariana Grande is set to acquire her beauty brand, r.e.m. beauty, for an estimated $15 million from Forma Brands—the parent company of Morphe Cosmetics—after the company filed for bankruptcy earlier this month, ending its licensing agreement with r.e.m. source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

GypsyVida

I didn't realize she didn't own it. Good for her! Maybe she'll have more control now.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

I hope also Ariana tries to work with ULTA more closely on the brand. It‘s been getting poor reviews and what was released so far did not seem exciting or innovative. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Tinnitus15

Off topic a bit, but apart from Fenty and Haus Labs, are there any celebs brands who are actually good and people love them?

SimonBaetens
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Off topic a bit, but apart from Fenty and Haus Labs, are there any celebs brands who are actually good and people love them?

I don’t like Jeffree Star (anymore) but his products are amaaaaaazing quality, and I do drag so I really abuse makeup lol.

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, SimonBaetens said:

I don’t like Jeffree Star (anymore) but his products are amaaaaaazing quality, and I do drag so I really abuse makeup lol.

Yeah I totally forgot about him. People are always hating him for his personality, but no one disagrees about his brand and make up reviews 

SimonBaetens
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah I totally forgot about him. People are always hating him for his personality, but no one disagrees about his brand and make up reviews 

Yep it’s a bit of a sticky situation. I haven’t bought anything from him in a very long time but I might have to restock my Velour Liquid Lipsticks when I run out because they are incredible.

Franch Toast
7 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Gwen Stefani’s GXVE is pretty good, especially her brow and lip products. She doesn’t have a complete line yet, however. 

She/Her/Hers

14 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez is really popular too.

Archived