💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max has the biggest streaming album debut for a female artist this year. Shocked?

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

We're still in January :awkney:

Hide contents

Rihanna is coming for the spot this year tbh

No need to be salty, she's doing great for the momentum of her career so far. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

No we're not shocked, congrats to ha

giphy.gif

Although March is gonna be a war zone with Miley Cyrus, Lana del Rey, and presumably Taylor Swift's next re-recording... as well as artists like Chlöe and Kali Uchis

1 minute ago, HIMe said:

Ava's 4 millions streams > Gaga's 1 million BTW sales.

Numbers don't lie !

thank-you-fergie.gif

i did the math out of curiosity and somebody would need 1,500,000,000 streams to match 1 million sales

thank-you-fergie.gif

mother, what must i do?

Controversiaga
42 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i did the math out of curiosity and somebody would need 1,500,000,000 streams to match 1 million sales

thank-you-fergie.gif

Wow . Crazy how little money musicians make off music in the streaming era :/ even Gaga got at least $0.99 with each album sale during the BTW Amazon discount.  I wonder if Ava will make $1 million from the album in sales/streams 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Sneaky Oliver
29 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

even Gaga got at least $0.99 with each album sale during the BTW Amazon discount

Gaga/her label got the full price, Amazon bought the copies and resold them for 0,99 (correct me if I’m wrong)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Controversiaga
27 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Gaga/her label got the full price, Amazon bought the copies and resold them for 0,99 (correct me if I’m wrong)

Wow!!!!! That’s amazing! Makes sense.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

2 hours ago, ControversiaGa said:

even Gaga got at least $0.99 with each album sale during the BTW Amazon discount.

I don’t understand why do y’all keep spreading this tired ass lie made up by Gaga haters? Interscope (and Gaga) got the full price for the album. It was Amazon that decided to discount it to promote their website.

Also, the album had already sold around 600k copies first week without the discounted sales.

alsemanche

Good for her but also this kind of records always make me laugh when they're announced so early in the year. I mean, January isn't even done and she's like the only 'major' release this year so far so ofc she's gonna have the biggest debut :air: I'm not discrediting her or anything,  it's just a funny thing to announce so early on

Soft, soothing, and succulent

The new Queen of Pop did that!! :legend:

Madonna should cancel her tour, Gaga needs to retire and Beyonce should move to Dubai…

thank-you-fergie.gif

Hottie Detector

Archived