đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes makes "joke" about nazism on Holocaust Remembrance Day

Kimmo

Featured Posts

ALittleMonsta
3 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

Glad to know she’s of the few remaining people like myself who have and appreciated dark humour and dead pan humour. Cancel culture and “woke” have killed humour. Oh well. 

Okay Sad Boi, you like dark humor and that's fine. But the naz*s and the holocaust include so many terrible things that you probably don't even know that are beyond this. The amount of torture they did to not only jews but minorities is disgusting, I could very well bring an example of the gay community.
But that'll probably be leaning too deep into this, the point is, people just realize that there are boundaries to dark humor, and get mad at people that don't respect those boundaries. Grimes appreciates the kind of humor that pisses people, including me (but not extremely) off, and u don't need to share these type of jokes on the internet. Keep it to yourself.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALittleMonsta
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

no it hasn't :rip: dark/dead pan humour is still everywhere because those people do it right, this is just stupid toilet humour

family guy and south park are still very much around if you need to entertain your underdeveloped teenage brain

Oh yeah that's true. It is very very much everywhere, but more people started to match their boundaries to the more modern boundaries of dark humor. Doesn't mean there's only few remaining people, there's still so many people out there with that stupid kind of humor.

alsemanche
4 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

Glad to know she’s of the few remaining people like myself who have and appreciated dark humour and dead pan humour. Cancel culture and “woke” have killed humour. Oh well. 

'Joking' about nazism is not dark humor, it's simply being a brainless idiot. But y'all will blame anything on cancel 'wokeness' and 'cancel culture' (I have to laugh) to justify saying bad shit. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

I love how people instantly default to calling anything problematic "dark humor" as if that makes it justifiable and valid. Like, no matter how you flip it and no matter what you name it, it's still not acceptable. Even if it's "dark humor" (which it's not), it's still not okay lmao

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

wait where is the joke? i don’t see it

The "joke" in question :poot:

4 hours ago, Meat said:

She literally had a child with Elon Musk so is anyone surprised 

Two of them even :marges:

Helxig

I swear she wasn't always like this. I swear that Elon changed something in her

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Chromatography
22 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I swear she wasn't always like this. I swear that Elon changed something in her

it’s very sad. i loved grimes. her music is amazing and her aesthetic is so cool. i’ve followed her for over a decade but ever since she got with that rat her endearing quirkiness turned into weird and hateful.

hieronymus
Just now, sarahb said:

Not even that funny tbh

it's a lot like elon's "teh epic lawlz" and pseudo-intellectual jokes

GRIMEZSZ

well i still love her. it’s a bad joke but i really think she’s a good person the only problem that her personality it’s not for the mainstream or gp. She’s good creating music and being far away from the spotlight of american social media.

Archived