'Flowers' by Miley Cyrus reaches a new peak of 18.4M streams on Spotify

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

• Janauary 20
🌎 WW: #1 (-) — 18,424,325 streams
1f1fa-1f1f8.svg US: #1 (-) — 3,589,149 streams
1f1ec-1f1e7.svg UK: #1 (-) — 1,090,618 streams

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

we love a botanic rising queen

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ConnorFilm

Insanity. Good for her, though. The US paid Midnight Sky dust and I’ll never forgive them. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

TortureMeOnReplay

I'm genuinely surprised. Definitely happy for her, I've really liked most of the music she's put out, but she hasn't had a hit in almost 10 years. What's driving this song? Playlisting and Tik Tok?

Blackout19
2 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

What's driving this song?

Is just a great song

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Stef666

Love this song so much. Yes it's nothing special but the simple beat and lyrics is exactly why it works. It's also a highly relatable message and one many people need today.

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

moonsago
13 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

Love this song so much. Yes it's nothing special but the simple beat and lyrics is exactly why it works. It's also a highly relatable message and one many people need today.

The first time I heard it I was like ‘this is not a single, at most a b-side, I don’t hate it but I’m probably not gonna listen to it again’ bish... that melody, I could not get it out of my headddd, it’s been on repeat. It’s just super catchy and chill, its the type of song to have on repeat. 

TortureMeOnReplay
20 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Is just a great song

Yeah she's had really good songs over the past 10 years too that did not perform well. But it being a great song doesn't just magically put it in front of listeners. 

holy scheisse
19 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I'm genuinely surprised. Definitely happy for her, I've really liked most of the music she's put out, but she hasn't had a hit in almost 10 years. What's driving this song? Playlisting and Tik Tok?

I think the Bruno mars gimmick thing is working to generate interest/convo/content. Plus the context of the song is juicy celebrity gossip so it’s catching people’s interest tbh. The song itself is catchy, not amazing, def not as good as midnight sky, so I’m also surprised! But I am happy for her success. 

Archived