Blackout19 16,340 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 in my opinion, chromatica. i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,182 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 how chromatica healed something? it literally brought COVID-19 I choose Mayhem. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Future Lovers 7,881 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 Joanne's not really about anything specifically and Chromatica is basically a manic depressive crashout over 90s house beats so Mayhem I guess? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MountainMonster 2,903 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 It’s interesting because I don’t really get “healing” from any of them. MAYHEM feels almost more healed than healing, Chromatica feels like crying on the dance floor while having a menty b, and Joanne feels like an exercise in method acting. I know she has spoke about “healing” as a major theme across these albums - but the only album where there is any actual evidence of it, in my opinion, would be Joanne. Though even there the songs about healing seem a little more like trying to write songs about healing and not actually from any personal experience. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,276 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 9 minutes ago, MountainMonster said: It’s interesting because I don’t really get “healing” from any of them. MAYHEM feels almost more healed than healing, Chromatica feels like crying on the dance floor while having a menty b, and Joanne feels like an exercise in method acting. I know she has spoke about “healing” as a major theme across these albums - but the only album where there is any actual evidence of it, in my opinion, would be Joanne. Though even there the songs about healing seem a little more like trying to write songs about healing and not actually from any personal experience. Came here to say this. Mayhem is post-healing. Chromatica is pre-healing. The Chromatica Ball was the healing. The gays know how to party 5 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShapeOfACelebrity 32 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 I'd say Mayhem. We are Plastic and We melt in Summer. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,907 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 I guess Joanne was the realisation, Chromatica was the breakdown and start of the healing process in the last act and I guess Mayhem kinda starts with healing before it goes balls to the walls Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,217 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 (edited) The one who healed her is in Michael’s pants. Edited September 1 by Horny Chicken Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 620 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 2 hours ago, MountainMonster said: Chromatica feels like crying on the dance floor while having a menty b, and Joanne feels like But healing is also about to go through bad emotions. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.