Blackout19 16,334 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 one of her best songs i am a free woman. ○● 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,101 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 Hijacking your thread to spread the good word: this is the best song on that album 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,716 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 No, I think I've only heard five Miley Cyprus songs in my life. Party in the USA The Climb We Can't Stop Wrecking Ball Flowers Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,101 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 1 minute ago, dynamite said: No, I think I've only heard five Miley Cyprus songs in my life. Party in the USA The Climb We Can't Stop Wrecking Ball Flowers Well now you've heard seven, bitch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,716 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 22 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Well now you've heard seven, bitch I didn't listen to either of them Like a poem said by a neydy in red 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,127 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 1 hour ago, dynamite said: No, I think I've only heard five Miley Cyprus songs in my life. Party in the USA The Climb We Can't Stop Wrecking Ball Flowers What about Johanna Montana? So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CatelynnMarie 4,575 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 you have NO idea how much i love this song UNDERRATED 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,364 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 and how about... I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.