Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rolling Stones "Top Ten Most Celebrated Artists Ever" to be released this summer.

YouCanSitWithUs

Featured Posts

PartySick
11 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

You thought wrong. :marges:

Ok but

Rolling Stone's "Top Ten Most Celebrated Artists Ever" to be released this summer.

Makes sense, Franklin :marges:

💚

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine
Just now, PartySick said:

Ok but

Rolling Stone's "Top Ten Most Celebrated Artists Ever" to be released this summer.

Makes sense, Franklin :marges:

It’s all throughout his incoherent ranting, Patricia. :marges:

PartySick
Just now, Frank Potion said:

It’s all throughout his incoherent ranting, Patricia. :marges:

You think I read all that? :marges:

💚

YouCanSitWithUs
1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Are you okay

confused oprah winfrey GIF

Can people please stop making posts that are meant to make light of my mental health?

It actually hurts me.

Please stop. 

FFXIV WhiteMage

Who tf cares about RS aside from murica :huntyga:

Here in Asia, we never even know they existed and yet they have the gall to create a “greatest list of all time” :billie:

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

I obviously cannot name any names after what happened yesterday but

What happened yesterday :partysick:

AntonTurnItUp
2 hours ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

There are even rumors that Joker 2 is actually going to come out much earlier than you think. And after my friend said he was called out to LA in March and I am hearing about a press tour for Gaga (she is booked to do a string of shows around June) I am beginning to wonder what it really going to happen this year after she finishes filming??? Is the movie coming out that early orrrr.....is something else happening this summer??? (I highly doubt they would release Joker 2 this summer/fall....this has got to be something else. Music related maybe?

Well... maybe no new music or movie release, the last hours several sources in my country are teasing some artists who are in talks to bring concerts here (in Mexico) and Lady Gaga is one of them, also, someone here said las year that TCB would continue in '23 with a revamped show (like Madonna's S&S Tour in 2008/2009) between Las Vegas residency, I'm sure she have planned some big things for this year, 2023 won't be so 'empty' after all :heat:

Cameltoe Chariot
31 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

What happened yesterday :partysick:

They named someone that they claim to be friends with, who allegedly said they’re doing Gaga’s hair for a new music video that somehow incorporates the Statue of Liberty and that LG7 will be “POLITICAL AF!!” :alsemanche:

Space Cowboy
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

You think I read all that? :marges:

I CANT.. this is what this thread feels like

Monstermilo

these lists dont mean **** cuz mariah has sold way more than beyonce and has more of an impact on music as a whole 

beyonces more relevant now, but her impact on todays artists is not as omnipresent as mariahs

Levine

4. Beyonce

5. Whitney Houston

6. Elvis

7. Queen

8. Elton John

THE JOKE continues lmao Beyoncé was, is and will never be more celebrated than these artists below her. But after that other list, they got that a messy list gives them attentions and views. That's why I always say to not give a single "click" to these sites that make messy articles ON PURPOSE.

Cello
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

Though, I will say, as an MJ fan, seeing MJ on top of a positive Rolling Stone list? Red flags.

That publication hates that man with unmatched passion. If he was at number one, it'd just be so they can spend more time pissing on his legacy 'cause, just like other trash media sites, they thrive on negativity and controversy.

My thoughts exactly. It will be a cold day in hell before RS ever give MJ the praise he deserves 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

Monstermilo

right, beyonce is gr8 in her own right, but whitneys legacy is timeless, beyonce's impact was short lived

Questions:

Are we talking about The Rolling Stones band or Rolling Stone magazine?

Is it top 10 or top 100?

But I don't think Joker2 release date will be changed.. I mean I guess it's possible but it really seems unlikely

Archived