Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

From what I've seen on Twitter the London presale was a complete disaster. The NA ones seemed to go OK tho from my experience and peoples on here?

What was disastrous about it?  The presale for Toronto was amazing. I got through very quickly, I got three good floor seats and the price was well below what I expected. 

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
5 hours ago, phantasmas said:

i know we was tussling earlier but thk u for this 😩😩 i was able to snatch 2 tix

Yaaaaaaas! Glad you got tickets! :kiss:

GoldenPonyboy
7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Does anyone have full breakdown of prices and seating map?

In canada, from what I saw, floor seats were about 500$, then the 100s seating were between 200$-300$, then farther up was between 100$ and 150$. All canadian money

Gagaism
11 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I got a pre sale fan code that works for all cities. Let me know if anyone needs it. 

Do you mind? :enigma:

TheOriginalOne
23 hours ago, River said:

OMG OMG OMG OMGOMOMOGOGMFDSFLDSKF;LDSKF;LSDFKSD;

the london date is on my birthday

KFDFMVDKLDFJAK

SHAKAKALALALAL

:ororomunroe:

And she’s coming to my city, Austin, the day before my birthday! 
Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF

PartySick
23 hours ago, dimitristhe said:

I’m super excited for this tour. It’s gonna be EPIC. I hope she will come to Greece. If she does I will sell my liver to see her!!

Static_LNPR_1200x630_Madonna_2023_Nation

Did anyone noticed that the O in the poster reminds me of the font that Gaga used in Enigma. 
Lady_Gaga_Enigma_poster.png

Also, the edited photos reminds me that photoshoot. 
940.jpg

It looks like melty letters and body horror are the new things 👀

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

bionic
Just now, panosmonster said:

Do i stand any chance of buying tickets for the Milan show tomorrow?

is it a presale again?

only a limited no of tix will be available for each pre-sale so even tho today's sale might be 'sold out' a new batch will be released tomorrow, then the full remaining lot on friday (altho sometimes the ticket company might keep a small % of tix to sell closer to the time)

buy bionic

panosmonster
Just now, bionic said:

is it a presale again?

only a limited no of tix will be available for each pre-sale so even tho today's sale might be 'sold out' a new batch will be released tomorrow, then the full remaining lot on friday (altho sometimes the ticket company might keep a small % of tix to sell closer to the time)

yeah i think it's livenation presale or smth! i really want to snatch one ticket! there's more milan dates coming apparently but i don't wanna wait for them to be announced.

Saint Hollywood

Thanks to @MessyTop, I was able to get two decently priced upper bowl seats for her Boston show! She canceled her last show in Boston for Madame X which I had a ticket for, so hopefully this one doesn’t get moved or anything. :bear:

This is going to be the experience of a lifetime! I can’t thank you enough! :kiss:

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Thanks to @MessyTop, I was able to get two decently priced upper bowl seats for her Boston show! She canceled her last show in Boston for Madame X which I had a ticket for, so hopefully this one doesn’t get moved or anything. :bear:

This is going to be the experience of a lifetime! I can’t thank you enough! :kiss:

Yay! Glad you got tickets!!! :kiss:

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived