💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga give Rihanna tips for SBHTS?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

They’re each others contemporaries and I think Riri could benefit from advice from such a talented Artist and Performer like Gaga! And they like each other so I think it’s a great idea! 
lady-gaga-jump.gif

:nooo:

What do you think? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Space Cowboy

No I think Rihanna might be too proud to take advice from Gaga, I just get the vibe that she doesn't like her.

bionic

i don't gaga could give many tips on how to give a live makeup tutorial that appeals to the str8s

buy bionic

Smother Em Eh
Just now, Space Cowboy said:

No I think Rihanna might be too proud to take advice from Gaga, I just get the vibe that she doesn't like her.

Really? Rihanna has talked nothing but great things about Gaga over the years and there’s tons of interviews and tweets of Rihanna praising Gaga. And Gaga has said nice things about Rih. I think it would be in her best interest especially since Gagas show was so epic! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

androiduser

No, they are different performers, and Rihanna has done enough solo shows to follow her own style and do her own thing

Patrickern777
17 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Really? Rihanna has talked nothing but great things about Gaga over the years and there’s tons of interviews and tweets of Rihanna praising Gaga. And Gaga has said nice things about Rih. I think it would be in her best interest especially since Gagas show was so epic! 

Don't forget when Rih was watching and dancing to Gaga's Coachella performance 

LaLuna

Would Rihanna even listen to Gaga though, she seems to have a bit of a IDGAF attitude. She'll just do whatever she wants to do.

RenegAde

Nope, because ms Gaga would probably tell her to do the whole show with 100% live singing which not everybody can do... or should do 

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, Patrickern777 said:

Don't forget when Rih was watching and dancing to Gaga's Coachella performance 

Why does she look like she's watching p*rn :wtfga:

RenegAde
26 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Where is that from?  cuz They've always been friendly on twitter so far i know , and that was the time when both rihanna and Gaga were famous for dragging people on twitter 

Emigrante
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Why does she look like she's watching p*rn :wtfga:

She’s probably baked af. :franminervini:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

hoeslay

If Rih herself reaches out to Gaga then sure totally but it’d be weird for Gar to just give unsolicited advice

RenegAde
7 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

If Rih herself reaches out to Gaga then sure totally but it’d be weird for Gar to just give unsolicited advice

lol

Catnikko

I hate how so many people on GGD literally sh*t on Rihanna's performing skills

no she doesn't do full on choreo and belt out notes like Gaga but she still has a major stage presense whenever i've seen her. She also does have a great sounding voice when she needs to

leave Riri  alone :bradley:

Actual patient

Archived