đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Applause gets most streams since 2013

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

I heard a TikTok remix of it. I'm scared it might become the next Bloody Mary. It's my favorite song from Gags and i really don't wanna end up hating it :huntyga:

EGOT2027
37 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I heard a TikTok remix of it. I'm scared it might become the next Bloody Mary. It's my favorite song from Gags and i really don't wanna end up hating it :huntyga:

ugh i want judas, venus, bad kids, or electric chapel to blow up. my second group of choices would be black jesus, government hooker, scheisse, or sex dreams. applause already had its moment. also a lot of locals already seem to know of scheisse from that one iconic video that’s spread on tiktok a lot

36 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

ugh i want judas, venus, bad kids, or electric chapel to blow up. my second group of choices would be black jesus, government hooker, scheisse, or sex dreams. applause already had its moment. also a lot of locals already seem to know of scheisse from that one iconic video that’s spread on tiktok a lot

Judas already has been blowing up since forever. It has been doing AT LEAST 600k streams daily for the last 2-3 months

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Harry Kat
42 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

Judas blew up since November thanks to TikTok! It peaked at 700k streams daily on Spotify when Bloody Mary went viral! Also GH saw a big increase in streams with a peak of 200k daily streams and right now it's doing 120-130k daily! 

Archived