Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation (new album out March 10th)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

AriolaGranola

Does anyone know with which song does the PM part start? I can't find it anwhere.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIM820
8 minutes ago, AriolaGranola said:

Does anyone know with which song does the PM part start? I can't find it anwhere.

My vinyl has River as the first on the PM side. 

AriolaGranola
1 minute ago, HIM820 said:

My vinyl has River as the first on the PM side. 

makes sense, thank you :kiss:

HausOfAntonio
5 hours ago, robbiemalik said:

Adore you, wrecking ball, Drive!? Maybe you’re right!? Someone else!? All are better than snooze summer vacation 

The only “skips” are You and Wonder Woman :crossed: and they’re still both pretty great. 

The Fame

I was never really a fan of Miley's music until she released Plastic Hearts which actually contained several tracks I liked a lot. I decided to give this a listen because of how much I enjoyed PH, but unfortunately this album really didn't do much for me. :( Bummer because I wanted to enjoy it, honestly! River was the only song that I think I'd listen to again. Nevertheless, I do objectively think her vocals on this album show a lot of improvement, and her sound is refreshingly more mature than some of her previous projects. 

NATAH
10 hours ago, robbiemalik said:

Adore you, wrecking ball, Drive!? Maybe you’re right!? Someone else!? All are better than snooze summer vacation 

no :huntyga:

mother, what must i do?

Battle 4 Ur Life

After a few listens:

Wildcard is amazing. she has really shown how much she matured. peak Younger Now vibes here and I’m all for that. I am one of the few who happen to think that album is awesome. definitely one of my faves now.

The ones I didn’t like Thousand Miles and Island grew A LOT on me. at first listen I thought Island was kind of repetitive but the point is that she’s singing the chorus like some kind of a mantra. so after a couple listens you get it and it works.

The only one I still skip is still Wonder Woman which is a good song but the other ones are just so much more my taste I just go right to these. I’ll probably listen to it more eventually.

there’s not one song I think it’s filler. they’re all very diverse yet it sounds cohesive. I think it’s very modern which makes me appreciate it more.

I really like this album.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

RichAssPiss

What do you think should be the third single? I am honestly torn. I don't think there's an obvious choice. Lots of great songs though. Handstand is my favorite. Wildcard sounds the most radio friendly to me. 

Archived