đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWBall 2.0 CHANGES

Skins

Featured Posts

Did she bring kids up for MTN?

yes

oh good, yall did read my tweets. everything in this thread is correct except for the "new single is coming sooner than you expect" line. she did not say that.

and she looked thinner to me.

receipts?

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARTBOP

• Skins

• Ara Gem

• Miel

Top Posters In This Topic

Flippy

oh good, yall did read my tweets. everything in this thread is correct except for the "new single is coming sooner than you expect" line. she did not say that.

and she looked thinner to me.

Fml... What was the video before the show about?

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

rivingtonrebels

yes

receipts?

how am i supposed to have receipts for lack of something that was said? i live tweeted the show and you guys have been quoting my picture for hair...so idk. I'm tired.

Fml... What was the video before the show about?

It was a Samsung sponsored video about the born this way foundation...just basically talking about what the foundation does and how we can get involved. Just thought it was interesting because she was wearing the outfit from yesterday so it had to be new.

how am i supposed to have receipts for lack of something that was said? i live tweeted the show and you guys have been quoting my picture for hair...so idk. I'm tired.

It was a Samsung sponsored video about the born this way foundation...just basically talking about what the foundation does and how we can get involved. Just thought it was interesting because she was wearing the outfit from yesterday so it had to be new.

THIS^^^ hahaha

Edited by MaryJaneHolland

HAIR

STUDIO

VERSION

I

AM

SO

****ING JEALOUS

I WISH SHE HAD PLAYED IT SINCE THE BEGINNING :cry:

I FEEL SO BAD AND FRUSTRATED

NEW PIANO IS AMAZING

I NEED HAIR STUDIO VERSION VIDEO.

I FEEL SO BAAAAAD

REALLY

SO JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSS

:cry:

HOPE SHE PERFORMS IT AT THE ARTPOP BALL TOUR, I CAN DREAM

HAIR

STUDIO

VERSION

I

AM

SO

****ING JEALOUS

I WISH SHE HAD PLAYED IT SINCE THE BEGINNING :cry:

I FEEL SO BAD AND FRUSTRATED

NEW PIANO IS AMAZING

I NEED HAIR STUDIO VERSION VIDEO.

I FEEL SO BAAAAAD

REALLY

SO JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSS

:cry:

HOPE SHE PERFORMS IT AT THE ARTPOP BALL TOUR, I CAN DREAM

Atleast you went!!!!! I cant even go when she comes to my country cuz i have no money :cry: Lol

Hate hair studio version, but if it has choreo I'll deal. Love all of the new outfits besides TEOG one. :wtf: Love the piano. Electric Chapel SLAYS. :legend:

Hope we get the single on the 20th or something. :giveup:

Flippy

Okk, perfect! Nothing more reliable than someone who went to the ball! Also, is there new merchandise? Thank you soooo much for the info! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

rivingtonrebels

Okk, perfect! Nothing more reliable than someone who went to the ball! Also, is there new merchandise? Thank you soooo much for the info! :hug:

Didn't see any new merch...I got a poster and a shirt that's it!

Did she bring kids up for MTN?

Yes she brought up like 5 kids. It took forever for them to get on stage but they were cute.

Didn't see any new merch...I got a poster and a shirt that's it!

Yes she brought up like 5 kids. It took forever for them to get on stage but they were cute.

Did HAIR studio version slay your life?

After which song was it performed?

rivingtonrebels

Did HAIR studio version slay your life?

After which song was it performed?

i think it will have more impact tomorrow when I'm in the pit...today I was surrounded by people who didn't understand anything I said because I'm a stan lol, they're like what...studio version of hair? is this special somehow? It came after the costume change after telephone I believe