Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWBall 2.0 CHANGES

Skins

Featured Posts

Oh and does anyone notice the new choreographer seems to be hugely influenced by Lauriane Gibson choreography and his (THE NEW CHOREOGrAPHer) designs (choreography)is a bit repetitive recently?! Thoughts ?

Gaga's choreographer atm (Richard Jackson) was Laurieann's assistant choreographer up until November 2011 when Laurieann split with Gaga (Richy (along with Lacee) ended up staying with Gaga), so that's probably where the influence comes from.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARTBOP

• Skins

• Ara Gem

• Miel

Top Posters In This Topic

EarnYourLeather

I love when she sings the chorus of Hair.

But more importantly, I want video of this alleged new single talk.

:crossed:

RitaOral

So you can't throw anything on stage at all though? Oh this'll be good to know my 150+hrs spent making something for her to throw on stage is gonna be down the toilet. Awesome! Thanks for that change Gaga! :(

LOL dramatic? She never asked you to make anything for her so don't act like you were doing her a favour lol.

LOL dramatic? She never asked you to make anything for her so don't act like you were doing her a favour lol.

Wow sorry for offending you. I know she didn't ask me to make anything, but would you not be slightly upset if you had spent so much time on something to now not have a chance to give it to her?

high heeled fem

The piano motorcycle is gone, but the Highway Unicorn motorcycle is still there.

thank GOD :shocked: i was about to ****ing lost my **** :grr: that bike is amazing in HML

few

RitaOral

Wow sorry for offending you. I know she didn't ask me to make anything, but would you not be slightly upset if you had spent so much time on something to now not have a chance to give it to her?

You still have a chance to give it to her, plenty of fans see her outside the arena or you can give it to her mother in the born brave bus.

high heeled fem

my questions please answer: she still has the motorbike for HML right? and does she accept gifts/talk at another part at the show? does she bring people on stage?

i think some of the best parts got cut for you but i love the new piano and so jealous of hair studio version even tho hearing it acoustic was very emotional :D

the motorbike is still there i was worried it wasnt but it is ;) it has to stay........ im the same about hair im so used to hearing it acoustic its the one that could make me cry......now its not on the piano it wont be the same and shes taken out princess die as welll..........

You still have a chance to give it to her, plenty of fans see her outside the arena or you can give it to her mother in the born brave bus.

I never heard of anyone seeing her outside the arena and I also did not know her Mum was going to be in the Born This Way bus at all shows. Good to know there may still be some options.

high heeled fem

Your telling me she edited you and i outfit which looks a total mess

but she DIDN'T edit the Judas outfit :nails: ........ she could have had a amazing outfit this song deserves a outfit worth its name not that stupid BD one....this was the one outfit she really needed to actually make a outfit for

the video for judas has wonderful outfits and shes not doing it justice :grr:

Edited by hiheeledfeminist