Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWBall 2.0 CHANGES

Skins

Featured Posts

MrFameKills

I can't at people actually saying the changes are lame, Gaga doesn't know what she's doing, it's messy. You can't really judge if you haven't seen it live, since you are watching lq videos on Youtube.

The new piano looks flawless and Hair :flutter:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARTBOP

• Skins

• Ara Gem

• Miel

Top Posters In This Topic

Cappuccino

You have to see it liv. From the start to the End to see how ****ing perfect this show actually is. When I see those videos its like that the show is ****ing weird but infact it is ****ing brillant and I don't know how she could top that at 4 years into her career. Some of you are so delusional, you created a Lady Gaga in your head, who doesn't excist.

Im, and others :) are just giving feedbacks base on the vids that we have :) . It is ok to be hard on Gaga, to expect more and more from her. And the last sentence .. :)) are you sure ? Oh and hmm did she said anything about the piano? Like what does it mean or suppose to be cause it doesnt look ... fit with the whole sence of GOAT and rah rah rah . And the first picture of her next to the piano made me think about a disney movie XD , with the young little mermaid :)

Amen Fashion

Im, and others :) are just giving feedbacks base on the vids that we have :) . It is ok to be hard on Gaga, to expect more and more from her. And the last sentence .. :)) are you sure ? Oh and hmm did she said anything about the piano? Like what does it mean or suppose to be cause it doesnt look ... fit with the whole sence of GOAT and rah rah rah . And the first picture of her next to the piano made me think about a disney movie XD , with the young little mermaid :)

Let me say it again. When the Born This Way Ball started the fans wanted : a piano, hair studio version and The Queen. What did she do? Added those things.

iAstroLeo

Let me say it again. When the Born This Way Ball started the fans wanted : a piano, hair studio version and The Queen. What did she do? Added those things.

:tea: She gave us what we wanted, some of you need to be more considerate tbh :nails:

Cappuccino

well hmm ok . But fans are just fans , shes an artist , i didnt say she shouldnt have added them but if she wanna add them :P do it properly , dont just add them cause some fan want her to.

My Little Phoney

OMG YES!!!

When you this live, omg, no one will ever complain again, especially with the new songs added, those must slay live omg

(except the end of MTN is still a bit of an anticlimax but whatever)

What are people expecting? A whole new show for 3 months? You should be happy that there is a new song performed ( I'm talking about The Queen) & a whole new performance & choreo for Hair!

Oh and does anyone notice the new choreographer seems to be hugely influenced by Lauriane Gibson choreography and his designs (choreography recent is a bit repetitive ?! Thoughts ?

1) *Laurieann Gibson

2) Gibson is a she

3) :smh:

MelbHawker

Did she really say "new single is coming sooner then expected"? Are there no videos from it?

Until you see this on video with Gaga actually saying it, don't believe it. Even if some Twitter flop said she said it.