💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWBall 2.0 CHANGES

Skins

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

I don't think Hair should be in the encore tbh. It would work after Yoü And I

Its not an encore tho, it comes before electric chapel :)

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARTBOP

• Skins

• Ara Gem

• Miel

Top Posters In This Topic

Kermit the frog

HAIR.

This song was MEANT TO BE performed this way, not that mellow accoustic version! :giveup:

Cappuccino

What a lame revamp.

This tbh . Theres not much change, the piano looks a bit out of place ... the new outfit is not that interesting -,-.. and the Hair performance is a bit all over the place .. its just like she doesnt know what to do, walk up stair, dance a bit, walk down rah rah rah ...as a result her singing is ...

Space Banana

This tbh . Theres not much change, the piano looks a bit out of place ... the new outfit is not that interesting -,-.. and the Hair performance is a bit all over the place .. its just like she doesnt know what to do, walk up stair, dance a bit, walk down rah rah rah ...as a result her singing is ...

the whole show is messy. and don't even get me started on the finale... breaks my heart..... and not in a good way Edited by jo0hhnn

Cappuccino

Oh and does anyone notice the new choreographer seems to be hugely influenced by Lauriane Gibson choreography and his designs (choreography recent is a bit repetitive ?! Thoughts ?

Cappuccino

Oh and does anyone notice the new choreographer seems to be hugely influenced by Lauriane Gibson choreography and his designs (choreography recent is a bit repetitive ?! Thoughts ?

I think Gaga should honestly find a new, fresh choreographer . And I didnt like the Queen performance as well,... :( it didnt create that hype that I would expect, the reaction from the crowd was .. lame from the vid half of the people in the monster pit look bored :( and ITS CANADA !!!! wait till she gets to USA and media would slam her ass down

The Queen :legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyYfoT61K6M

"Just because, I like to make a scene.

And it's all for the love of my dream.

But it's okay, cause my friends say, I. Can. Be. Queen"

AMAZING.

Loving the changes, the new piano is BADASS (even tho I think I like the motorcycle better) and the new Hair performance slays :legend:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Amen Fashion

You have to see it liv. From the start to the End to see how ****ing perfect this show actually is. When I see those videos its like that the show is ****ing weird but infact it is ****ing brillant and I don't know how she could top that at 4 years into her career. Some of you are so delusional, you created a Lady Gaga in your head, who doesn't excist.