opinion

Gaga Fans Need To Stop Pressuring Gaga to Release ARTPOP Act 2 (Or a Re-release)

YouCanSitWithUs

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YouCanSitWithUs
3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Your'e doing exactly what you criticize others of doing on here. You don't know her relationship with drugs, alcohol, or how they pertain to ARTPOP, and you can't dictate her choices based on such. At the end of the day, she's a human being who knows herself much more than you do, and it's unfair to judge her level of openness based on YOUR experience. 

Also I never "judged her". I myself literally said I was an alcoholic and in recovery. I never "judged" her. Why are y'all so defensive on Gaga Daily?

I just said lyrically she has hinted that she is an addict but never outright said it, and IF SHE IS...then this is what addicts need to be to stay sober. And IF she is...this would explain A, B, C, and D....

If she ain't an addict then good for her. Pop that champagne honey. But like.....in my opinion, it's pretty obvious she has tried to say it without saying it and that is why people who are also in the SAME BOAT as her would recognize it in a way that normies wouldn't. If that is a judgement then I guess sometimes being judgemental is okay if the intentions are to be aware of someone's humanity and show compassion to it.

Maxine Puth

The way some of y’all speak about ARTPOP makes it seem like she got her tattoo removed and hasn’t performed a song off the album since the tour. :ladyhaha: Gaga and DJWS still like the album, Gaga literally just alluded to it as “her soul” on a post a month ago. Fans who are curious about the unreleased music from that album aren’t trying to force Gaga to relive her trauma or anything.

NichuuB

I think we are pretty much entitled to demand this kind of things from her, since we are the reason that she has what she has today

Property of @Whale

Joshie S

you didn't get enough attention in the last thread about brooklyn nights so you felt the need to create a brand new topic to create drama?

ok and were the ones who should get a grip?? lmao :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Debithius
1 hour ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Hmmm....you cannot "used to be" an addict. And also saying "I have problems with alcohol and drugs" is not admitting you are an addict. Plenty of people have problems with substances....they are not necessarily experiencing the disease of addiction. It might indicate you are more likely to (for example, research is finding that addiction is something that comes from a gene expression. You don't necessarily have to become an addict but some people, when they flip that switch, there is no going back. They are turned on to it.) 

And that's why I don't think you really understand what that means. 

Once an addict, always an addict. It's not something you "used to do" back in the day. It is a chronic illness. It is like cancer. It comes back over and over and over and over again in new way after new way after new way and you must constantly be keeping it in check. 

That is what I mean...she hasn't really come out and said "I am an alcoholic" or "I am a drug addict". And the first step in AA is actually admitting that. You can't stay sober if you don't address yourself as an addict. I don't think she has full on done that. She has kind of loosely mentioned poor choices about things that are habit forming. But she has never outright admitted to being an alcoholic, at least that I am aware of.

The point is that she is not secretive about it like you said she is. 

ChicaSkas

There is nothing wrong with wanting this. 

It's approaching it respectfully. 

Like DJWS is doing.

After Joker i think we can expect something. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

NichuuB
1 minute ago, dubstep111 said:

We have the right! We were told we were getting an act2 we didn’t just make it up lol

This. She literally acknowledge it last year!

Property of @Whale

Well, I personally think that she probably would release something ARTPOP related but it might be too much trouble to get her label to agree and she doesn't have the passion for doing that so that is why it won't happen (still hoping tho)

I think ARTPOP still means a lot to Gaga. It's painful, but maybe she has a lot of love for it at the same time. There's an ARTPOP tiktok she recently commented on which I think shows her depth of feeling for this era

(I would put the tiktok but idk how to imbed it so here is screenshot of her comment)

Screenshot-20230103-153339-Tik-Tok.jpg

Anyways I don't think any of us are asking her to revisit the era, and I don't think she should either. Just some of the unreleased music :oops: 

Julien Lockhart

Thanks ! I'm tired OMG it's like none of y'all was here during the messy era

ARTPOP was an hard time for her, she was in a very dark place in mind, ok you love the album, good for you but stop harassing Gaga with act 2 or this album, it's from the past like btw or tfm and leave it here

I don't want her to do something related to ARPTOP if she doesn't want to

He ate my heart

Chromatica Island
34 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

There is nothing wrong with wanting this. 

It's approaching it respectfully. 

Like DJWS is doing.

After Joker i think we can expect something. 

This thread made me feel guilty for loving ARTPOP and wanting to hear act 2 even if it is mid:messga:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Admin locked this topic

Archived