💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Speak Now (Taylor's Version) to be released before The Eras Tour

COOOK

Featured Posts

Better Day
Just now, Esmerald said:

The  problem Is you find Taylor also in threads that are not dedicated to her...sometimes here I have the II mpression It Is not gagadaily but Taydailycrap

I’m not going to debate with childish comments like this. 

Together You And I!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

I’m not going to debate with childish comments like this. 

Oh sorry

21 minutes ago, NichuuB said:

everyone releases singles, only a few artists like her releases countless versions pf the same single at the same time just so fans can buy and stream all of them and increase her numbers. thats the point

Good point..i would add that TS releases not only countless but also useless versions of singles...we already know why...M.o.n.e.y.

NATAH
16 minutes ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

She released 2 within a month - Dawn of Chromatica (September 2021) & Love For Sale (October 2021) 

one is covers and the other is a remix album, hardly new bodies of work from lady gaga herself... why are u trying to reach so hard

mother, what must i do?

Better Day
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

one is covers and the other is a remix album, hardly new bodies of work from lady gaga herself... why are u trying to reach so hard

STILL, 1 of a remix album of an album that was over a year old and a cover album of songs that have been covered before. 
Whereas Folklore and Evermore were new full bodies of works

Together You And I!

ELECTROHEART
7 hours ago, gemein3 said:

They’re saturating the market with her. 

all about money, and breaking meaningless records. 

THIS POST :diane:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Future Lovers
7 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Why do y’all have to bring Gaga down whenever someone criticizes other pop stars you like tho :messga:

Because it's often selective outrage. General of an artist as a person or artist disguised as criticism of a practice that they would support if someone they liked was doing it. If Gaga was doing this, then yes, most of the Monsters who have dragged Taylor for doing it would be on board calling it a genius move. It's just exhausting the lengths this fanbase in particular goes to do it. 

Future Lovers
3 hours ago, NichuuB said:

Taylor Swift - Message In A Bottle (Fat Max G Remix)

A remix for a new song that was a single, yes. That's not an abnormal thing for an artist do. 

But to your other point, there are no different versions of the Taylor's versions. They are one cover, one tracklist. The remix of Message in a Bottle is not available on the album either on vinyl or CD or even the album itself on streaming. It was a separate, stand alone release. 

She is doing the Taylor's versions so she can own her work because it was callously held from her by a man known in the industry for being an asshole. She will go until she is finished and is in complete ownership of every note she's ever sung. Jojo did the same thing so she too could own her masters. Of course she's going to promote these releases, this is still her job and she wants to completely devalue the original releases so people can stop making money off of something they had no hand in. 

And she has every right to. Every artist should be fighting this same fight. Artists should own their art and should do whatever it takes to get it. 

Chlorine Sevigny
5 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

A remix for a new song that was a single, yes. That's not an abnormal thing for an artist do. 

But to your other point, there are no different versions of the Taylor's versions. They are one cover, one tracklist. The remix of Message in a Bottle is not available on the album either on vinyl or CD or even the album itself on streaming. It was a separate, stand alone release. 

She is doing the Taylor's versions so she can own her work because it was callously held from her by a man known in the industry for being an asshole. She will go until she is finished and is in complete ownership of every note she's ever sung. Jojo did the same thing so she too could own her masters. Of course she's going to promote these releases, this is still her job and she wants to completely devalue the original releases so people can stop making money off of something they had no hand in. 

And she has every right to. Every artist should be fighting this same fight. Artists should own their art and should do whatever it takes to get it. 

It makes her output artificially high and inflates her record sales and streaming because she’s releasing everything for a second time. In addition to that, she is selling what, 9 versions of her latest album and multiple “limited edition” remixes to game the charts. That’s why no one can stand her or her fans who want to gaslight us all into believing she is the queen of everything. 

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

She released 2 within a month - Dawn of Chromatica (September 2021) & Love For Sale (October 2021) 

Bruhhhhh 😂 a remix album with a bunch of indie artists and a Jazz cover album, released because her partner for the album has dementia and won't be able to even remember the release if they waited much longer? Seriously?

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

Because it's often selective outrage. General of an artist as a person or artist disguised as criticism of a practice that they would support if someone they liked was doing it. If Gaga was doing this, then yes, most of the Monsters who have dragged Taylor for doing it would be on board calling it a genius move. It's just exhausting the lengths this fanbase in particular goes to do it. 

So then you stoop to their low? If your beef is with a Gaga fan, let it be with that Gaga fan; there is zero reason to take jabs at Gaga to discredit someone else’s (flawed) POV. 

Archived