💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Speak Now (Taylor's Version) to be released before The Eras Tour

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

" A source said: “Speak Now looks set to be the next album in the ‘Taylor’s Version’ series.

Taylor has quietly been in the studio working on remaking both Speak Now and 1989. All details are still being ironed out but Speak Now Taylor’s Version should be out within the next couple of months, before she kicks off her Eras world tour. "

Source: The Sun

Fans also speculate Speak Now to be next after she seemed to tease this in the music video for "Bejeweled":
Ff44t43WQAAvj1d?format=jpg&name=small FgemUm_XgAcse9Y?format=jpg&name=large

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They’re saturating the market with her. 

all about money, and breaking meaningless records. 

Controversiaga
21 minutes ago, gemein3 said:

Hey I’d rather Gaga saturate us with music related ventures instead of Haus Lab or other brand endorsements like the dom paringon, Oreos, etc. 

taylors doing it right imo and making lots of money from her MUSIC .

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

COOOK
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Fans “speculate”. She made it pretty obvious that’s the next one. :laughga:

and there's no firm evidence- or confirmation from her yet. Look up the meaning of "speculate" :laughga:

Maxine Puth
47 minutes ago, gemein3 said:

Y’all act like Gaga revisiting her old albums and releasing new unreleased songs would be meaningless and boring :ladyhaha: Not to mention Taylor is literally doing this on the side, since she’s still releasing new music. 

She's been so quite last months of 2022. Also still waiting on the LH video but I suppose she's busy preparing her tour.

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, Bat said:

She's been so quite last months of 2022. Also still waiting on the LH video but I suppose she's busy preparing her tour.

yeah I do feel like she just disappeared after 5 weeks of Midnights being out

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

SlaeUrAnus
1 hour ago, gemein3 said:

I’d kill for this from Gaga.

In my messy era.

2 hours ago, COOOK said:

" A source said: “Speak Now looks set to be the next album in the ‘Taylor’s Version’ series.

Taylor has quietly been in the studio working on remaking both Speak Now and 1989. All details are still being ironed out but Speak Now Taylor’s Version should be out within the next couple of months, before she kicks off her Eras world tour. "

Source: The Sun

Fans also speculate Speak Now to be next after she seemed to tease this in the music video for "Bejeweled":
Ff44t43WQAAvj1d?format=jpg&name=small FgemUm_XgAcse9Y?format=jpg&name=large

When will this trauma or nightmare come to an end..this is not art...this Is just business...She is Just reworking It for money...money...more money...when will those stupid fans finally understand this simple fact...go..go..go..morons ...buy 100 copies of it.. each one of you...every second of your life...only consolation ...at least she Is only 104 in the crap RS list of greatest singers...she should be Number 1 in the forbes list of business women Who are able to resell the same crap 10000000000 times...It Is not possibile to stay one day in peace without trashing her ...

48 minutes ago, Red said:

Can someone explain me why she didn't release the re-recordings in chronological order? :oprah:

i believe both Speak Now and 1989 been held up in court over a trademark/copyright dispute until this point. Reputation also presents some production challenges, it'll be a lot more complicated for them to exactly replicate Max Martin's sound without him participating (and he and Shellback produced almost the entire album) – certainly more than the acoustic sound of Fearless/Red/Speak Now (and even then, imo some of the Red TV songs sound worse than the originals)

and i'd assume she's saving the debut for last, cuz no doubt that's the one people are least interested in

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, RihBeyGa said:

Hey I’d rather Gaga saturate us with music related ventures instead of Haus Lab or other brand endorsements like the dom paringon, Oreos, etc. 

taylors doing it right imo and making lots of money from her MUSIC .

Why do y’all have to bring Gaga down whenever someone criticizes other pop stars you like tho :messga:

Pop Music

here for it 

Speak Now is her 2nd best album after Red 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived