news

Hold my Hand wins its first award

Meat

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

Hold My Hand grew on me exponentially. It’s the song I’m walking down to at my wedding. It’s fantastic. It deserves all the awards. 

Anderson123
4 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I hope they'll not say "she already got it for shallow just a few years ago so let's give it to others"...

Without this context I would really think it's between Riri and Gaga.

Oscars give it to whatever it’s best that year. There’s no “This person deserves it after so many years”. 

Controversiaga
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I've never heard Unholy. Idk who even sings it 'cause I didn't properly look at the OP :lolly:

but the question is have ur heard hold my ham in public ???? or am I the only one who hasnt : ( 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

PartySick
19 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

but the question is have ur heard hold my ham in public ???? or am I the only one who hasnt : ( 

All the time! But I work in a place that has the radio going at all times too

đź–¤

Congrats HMH! Hope this is only the start, would love this track to get a second wind of success!

Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Hold My Hand grew on me exponentially. It’s the song I’m walking down to at my wedding. It’s fantastic. It deserves all the awards. 

Agree! I wasn’t crazy about it the first few months after it was released but I came to love it. I hope it’s very successful and wins a lot.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

MaybeKermit
8 hours ago, LeoReplay said:

lift me up is definitely taking the oscar

This ! 

there was much more buzz around this song than HMH

when Wakanda Forever ended and the song started, the everybody started singing ! I was quite shocked and that was when I knew this song would have a bigger chance than HMh..

Levine
8 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

I mean i never heard of any of the other songs except Lift me up, which is a boring song 

I heard Carolina because I watched the movie which is FANTASTIC, but the song is a borefest, like I'm literally surprised it even got some nominations but I mean it's Taylor so...

3 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

This ! 

there was much more buzz around this song than HMH

when Wakanda Forever ended and the song started, the everybody started singing ! I was quite shocked and that was when I knew this song would have a bigger chance than HMh..

The real buzz is around Naatu Naatu tbh. Black Panther has zero awards hype at the moment. It just came and went.

Levine
8 hours ago, LeoReplay said:

lift me up is definitely taking the oscar

Yeah, it'll come after rihanna's super bowl too right? So she'll gain a nother momentum with maybe a new song and the new album + the meaning behind the song, etc. It's a cute song so I wouldn't be mad. Of course I want Gaga to win even with the effort she puts in everything she does. 

phantasmas
10 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I really think it has a chance at the Oscars next year. Nomination is pretty much a lock, and a win is very likely.

Tom’s scientology connects better come thruuu with the riggory :pray:

CannaeDrive

Looks like that's in fact the second award for HMH

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived