đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elton John thinks the metaverse is perfect for the next stage of his career

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Sir Elton John thinks the metaverse is "perfect" for the next stage of his career.

The 75-year-old singer has teamed up with Roblox for a 10-minute virtual live experience called 'Elton John Presents: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road' and he's delighted to have found a new way to connect with fans as he looks ahead to the end of his touring life, which will conclude in September 2023 following the final leg of his 'Farewell Yellow Brick Road' tour.

He said: "Throughout my career, I’ve always been interested in finding new ways to connect with my fans worldwide. As I finish touring, Roblox and the metaverse are perfect for this next stage of my life; it’s a new, innovative way for me to express my love of music, fashion, and the limitless creativity that comes from both.

"The beauty of Roblox, to me, is that there are no limitations. It offers people all over the world the opportunity to be themselves wholly and connect with people in a way they never have before. It’s a new world that allows fans and creators to be themselves completely."

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic

How much are Roblox paying him to say that

Surely his target audience is far fro Roblox

buy bionic

Joshie S

Interesting, he's the first major artist to visit the platform. 

We'll get a newer version of this for sure

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

HermioneT

Well, he can't ignore his age and maybe he feels the constant touring getting hard (understandably at his age), which may make the metaverse option attractive for him. As long as he still plays my date of YBR tour in person at the said place...

She / hers

Don’t know anything about this project, but in general the potential applications of meta in entertainment industry is unmatched. We are laughing now, but we will be using this technology in the future like a norm.

4 minutes ago, thisguyN said:

Don’t know anything about this project, but in general the potential applications of meta in entertainment industry is unmatched. We are laughing now, but we will be using this technology in the future like a norm.

People said the same thing about NFTs and look what happened in the end :billie:

Cameltoe Chariot
2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Interesting, he's the first major artist to visit the platform. 

We'll get a newer version of this for sure

Miss Maxipad's livestreamed roblox suicide, such an iconic moment :diane:

28 minutes ago, Meat said:

People said the same thing about NFTs and look what happened in the end :billie:

People also ridiculed basically every technology we use today before its mass adoption. 

guess people like to talk a lot :ladyhaha:

Archived