💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Did Beyoncé and Taylor disappear?

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

Do you feel like they both dropped their albums, had HUGE two-three weeks post album drop and then disappeared?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Future Lovers

Beyonce did yeah but that's not really new. Sis hasn't been a promo queen since the 4 era. She's more into letting the work speak for itself than she is pushing it relentlessly. 

Taylor hasn't really disappeared no, but she's not out here pushing the album like many do. She doesn't really need to, it sustains well on it's own. 

phantasmas

Yes.

Taylor took off on a jet when her album dropped and hasnt landed since.

Beyonce left on her mega yacht and hasn’t returned from sea.

Snapchat: @phantasmas

Taylucifer

Taylor's been popping up here and there. Beyonce on the other hand, gone...

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

AkariGaga

Megastars like Gaga, Bey and Adele don't promote their music heavily like their younger days.They have ventured into other businesses like movies, fashion lines and make up.Tay is an exception .

beyonce literally dropped and left, not even the lead single got a music video

taylor did some work to push anti-hero

mother, what must i do?

2 hours ago, AkariGaga said:

Megastars like Gaga, Bey and Adele don't promote their music heavily like their younger days.They have ventured into other businesses like movies, fashion lines and make up.Tay is an exception .

gaga was going to for chromatica until covid

mother, what must i do?

SharGaga

What is your definition of 'disappeared'? Neither have done much if any promo. If ur talking charts Anti Hero was #1 for six weeks until recently and Midnights is still pulling in huge numbers and hasn't left the top 2 since release. (about to pass 3M+ SPS this week). Beyonce however has pretty much fallen off. 

Controversiaga
5 hours ago, SharGaga said:

What is your definition of 'disappeared'? Neither have done much if any promo. If ur talking charts Anti Hero was #1 for six weeks until recently and Midnights is still pulling in huge numbers and hasn't left the top 2 since release. (about to pass 3M+ SPS this week). Beyonce however has pretty much fallen off. 

Yeah I mean like promo live performances interviews music videos blah blah blah 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

1 hour ago, RihBeyGa said:

Yeah I mean like promo live performances interviews music videos blah blah blah 

Taylor did promo and released 2 videos and multiple remixes for Anti-Hero. Besides, she's busy rerecording reputation and preparing for her world tour that starts coming March.

Archived