đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Born this Way plays after Biden signs bill

Dtwmjb12

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

…and thats herstory!!!

When I say Born This Way was the start of the contemporary gay revolution, this is what I mean!! Ofc it was built on the foundation of the hard and dangerous work of the 70s-90s, but Gaga sacrificed her reputation in the short term to make it cool, in a time where homophobia was still sooo rampant in America

Straights today think Born This Way is THE gay anthem and they’re so correct. She was explicitly queer and it needed to be. Iconique. 

Rat Boy
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY PLS

His face is like: Wtf :zilla:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

This is very important. Gaga wrote this at a time when public opinion was still not in favor of gay marriage. She took the risk and defended what she thought was right.

Now everyone is releasing their own version of BTW, but it'll never be as couragous as doing the right thing at a time when it was unpopular to do so.

Catnikko
28 minutes ago, NATAH said:

WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY PLS

I think it's the out of sync clapping and facial expression of the lady behind :air: 

Actual patient

EGOT2027

kinda cringe in the video but it’s making me emotional realizing just how impactful she has been and is. my brain still sees her as the underdog lol

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

This is very important. Gaga wrote this at a time when public opinion was still not in favor of gay marriage. She took the risk and defended what she thought was right.

She was brave for us so we were brave for her!

PartySick
1 hour ago, catsounds said:

I think it's the out of sync clapping and facial expression of the lady behind :air: 

That's Nancy Pelosi :ladyhaha:

Gotta love/hate her tbh. Lowkey sad to see her retiring from her role as speaker :bradley:

đź–¤

Archived