Who is winning S15?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

MTV's runways are some joke by giving 2 seconds per queen to show off.

Twins plot is over, cheers :vegas: it was so stale, maybe from now the production will focus more on the talent like Sasha or Anetra.

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

Am I the only one who thought that Amethyst's comment about Ru's "tan" very cringey?

Also, did "Gorgena Ramsey" even say a word in the snatch game?

I thought the tan comment was funny. Imo it's more making fun of the character she was playing than anything else

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

r4therupbeat
3 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

Havent watched it yet but S3-5 had some horrible horrible snatch games lmao, Beyonce/Gaga/Katy Perry hahahahaa

you're right but I think the queen that ''won'' the lip-sync was so bad in the snatch game it's beyond me and she is my favourite compared to the one that sashayed away.

The way that she wouldn't read the room and wouldn't stop. id rather have a queen bomb and be self aware like priyanka did and just be quiet than cringe.

LMFAOOO Spice hitting herself in the head w the hammer lmfoianfiabdfipusbdfgib making noises

• LMAO 4

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, weed said:

drag her

I mean, Marcia wasnt wrong tho.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 2

wowww the runways were AMAZING!!! A lottt of spiders lol but they looked amazing

Sasha, SHOOT!! amazing look. Luxx could've got a shoot if her legs matched the rest of her body.. 

16 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

If this is real um…. why would they cut it 

Hide contents

Tbh probably to help their image. The lip sync was already a mess and so was snatch game. Adding them both putting in fake teeth to the mix really just would have made them look less serious about the competition than what their performance in the main episodes did plus them talking on untucked. Production wants them to have as favorable as an edit possible no doubt so they can tap them for all stars in the future. Twins on drag race is like dream come true to casting. No matter what it makes for great drama.

Amazing lip sync, so fun. Never been done and never will again, sad to see her go. Wish her only the best, one of the highlights of the cast for sure. 

Super excited for next weeks design challenge. The editing was a little wild lol ZERO untucked in the episode, wow, minimal workroom chat, etc. But the snatches were great. 

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

The twins lip syncing against each other undeservedly for ratings? What a shock.

I mean, they both deserved to be in the bottom. The only question for me was whether Sugar or Aura ended up in the lip sync, but it's not like it was really a stretch for Sugar to have to lip sync.

• Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash
17 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Amethyst DID that

The "my son?!" joke had me howling (also ofc the Gaga recreation was very very good) 

Edited by deactivated001
  • Like 1

LaLuna

I just can't get into this season :giveup:

I don't know if it's the 40-minute format, but S15 is not doing it for me so far. It's getting to the point where I don't even care who goes home. And I'm really tired of Snatch Game. We get maybe two or three good performances, and the rest is meh or cringey. I don't know why people love it so much.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*